PDA

View Full Version : two more 3 wheelers

3isthewaytoB
12-09-2013, 07:38 AM
I have found another treasure in the rough. Going to pick up a $100 tri zinger today. This will be my second one in three weeks. The wife is not happy. Then in two days I am riding five hours to pick up the one that I have been searching for the suzuki alt50. Now I need to find some good deals on a honda 70. This site is great because here I sit feeling like I have some kind of problem buying these things, but here at 3ww my collection is simply a couple trikes. I have a long way to go until it will be considered a collection. When my wife says enough, I am going to sign in here and show her what it could be like and hopefully will be in the future. Its not me against the world anymore. "Its three against the world."haha that saying should have some kind of cool trike picture with it on a shirt. I could see that.

czac
12-09-2013, 10:23 AM
check the CT Craig's list... there was a couple Suzuki ALT 125s and some more Yzingers. and a couple Honda 70s I believe. Search New haven, Hartford and then the east, north and Fairfield. it will also show you New York and Mass. too.

3isthewaytoB
12-09-2013, 10:25 AM
Thanks. I will check it out.

czac
12-09-2013, 10:28 AM
http://newlondon.craigslist.org/sno/4222906710.html

http://newlondon.craigslist.org/mcy/4209227177.html

http://longisland.craigslist.org/sno/4224171097.html

I just did a search for ATC
also try 3 wheeler, trike or (Name) trike or (Name) 3 wheeler

wrecker200
12-14-2013, 11:14 PM
Well you can never have enough 3 wheelers. I am always looking to expand my fleet. Sometimes I sell a few just to buy some more. My girlfriend doesn't understand either.

3isthewaytoB
12-17-2013, 07:24 PM
My most recent purchase. alt50. Drove almost 12 hours to pick this little thing up. I couldn't resist. The wife gave me the green light and I was gone. Feel like I could got It for less but oh well 500 isn't too bad.starts right up first pull. It was so freakin cold in north pa that I heard it run and loaded it. After I got it home I noticed the exhaust header is missing a bolt and has a little hole in the bend. Should of worn a better jacket so I could look it over better. Guy was cool but didn't tell me about the exhaust. Feel like if you restore bikes for a living and raced motocross growing up you would be able to hear something like that. I did, and I am not a racer. With that said I am still decently content with the purchase, I do want it in my collection. Pretty clean little trike. Look, look front fender, yeah buddy. Also found out today that friend in pa has Honda 70 waiting for me for 475. Think that's pretty good deal too. Needs the tabs inside the pull start (whatever they are called) but has light and everything is good other than that. When I get that the little mini trike collection will be done. With all that said about the minis I have nothing full size for me to ride so I am going to stick to my original plan and get the 350x refreshed finally. I have wanted to do that since purchase 8 years ago. Please don't be mad that I allowed it to sit for 8 years but I was younger when I bought it and didn't budget my money well enough to have funds for it. Now I have my own business and money is better more is always good but anyway, the 350 is getting put on the bench after New Years. I'll post a start pic soon.cool. Think that's it. Sorry about the pic

3isthewaytoB
12-18-2013, 08:44 AM
I will help however I can