PDA

View Full Version : kx 60 trike project

3isthewaytoB
12-13-2013, 11:18 PM
I am planning on building a kx 60 trike conversion in the spring of next year and am just starting my research. I have seen plenty on here and around the internet. Does anyone know of a stock swinger that will bolt on? And what about front forks? Axle? I figure I can save time by just asking here. Any other advice on the future build is appreciated. Is there a thread with the build on it. I cannot seem to find it.

fabiodriven
12-14-2013, 01:43 AM
I'd love to have a KX60 trike. I hope it comes out well for you. Finding plastics that look right may be a challenge. There's a guy, loilz or something? If I'm not mistaken I think he's got a nice Tecate 60.

just ben
12-14-2013, 09:15 AM
I'd love to have a KX60 trike. I hope it comes out well for you. Finding plastics that look right may be a challenge. There's a guy, loilz or something? If I'm not mistaken I think he's got a nice Tecate 60.rear fenders won't an issue in the somewhat near future.

fabiodriven
12-14-2013, 07:47 PM
Oh yeah, Ben and Mik know a thing or two about these as well. Oops!

3isthewaytoB
12-14-2013, 09:29 PM
I wish one of those guys would come across this. I sent a pm to a guy that did the build on one and did a thread on it. Looks like he fabricated his own swinger and front. I have access to a cnc machine but the guy said hes not taking the time to figure out the measurements. But if I had all the numbers in order he will do it no problem. I will keep the thread updated and will eventually become the build thread.

3isthewaytoB
12-18-2013, 08:56 AM
After getting some advice from a guy on this site I have decided to find a donor atv hopefully Chinese to get some things like a swinger for the project. I will keep you updated.