PDA

View Full Version : 250tiger three wheeler

Fastr
12-20-2013, 04:36 PM
I have a tiger250 three wheeler I used to flat track back in the 80's it's been torn down for awhile and I've moved a couple of times over the years although the engine is still fully assembled with carb and still turns over freely I am missing some chassis parts does anyone know what the value is or anyone with interest I would like it to go to someone who appreciates it for the totally awesome speed machine it once was

Ghostv2
12-20-2013, 05:31 PM
It would be cool if you had some pictures to get an idea of the condition of everything.
There are some TIGER experts here, *cough Vealmonkey. Maybe one of them will chime in and give you a ballpark answer. Im sure you know they are worth a pretty penny or you wouldnt be here, so dont go trading it for a blaster. :lol:

JasonB
12-20-2013, 05:52 PM
ya theres a handful of Ohio and northwest people on here that may be interested. Pics are helpful, welcome to the boards got any pics of you racing it back in the 80's?!

El Camexican
12-20-2013, 06:20 PM
I have a tiger250 three wheeler I used to flat track back in the 80's it's been torn down for awhile and I've moved a couple of times over the years although the engine is still fully assembled with carb and still turns over freely I am missing some chassis parts does anyone know what the value is or anyone with interest I would like it to go to someone who appreciates it for the totally awesome speed machine it once was

I fear making an offer as it might be taken as an insult, but if you sent me a PM with what you think it is worth I would be happy to ponder the number and then ask for photos if it is within the range of what I was going to spend on myself this Xmas . If I did end up the owner I promise you it would be restored to as close to original as possible, not modified or parted out. My only other request would be some help getting it boxed up and shipped.

El Camexican
12-21-2013, 01:48 AM
Is there some way to get this spam (or whatever it is) above removed?

bkm
12-21-2013, 04:08 AM
I can tell you're a Tiger noob. The kickstart was moved to the left side because they had to place the OBDII port over on the right side. Duh

Howdy
12-21-2013, 04:51 AM
Is there some way to get this spam (or whatever it is) above removed?

Spammer was removed completely.

bkm, LMAO!!!!!

bkm
12-21-2013, 05:25 AM
Spammer was removed completely.

bkm, LMAO!!!!!Howdy, it didn't work. That Camexican guy is still here. :D

Sorry to clutter up a Tiger thread, but I can't help myself.

Fastr, if you are serious about selling this Tiger and are willing accomocate El Camexican in shipping it south, I can assure you it will be in great hands. The guy is OCD when it comes to his bikes. Check out some pics of his Tri-Z and you'll rest easy.

Now rule #1 is, you can't come on here and tease us about a Tiger without posting any pic's. lol

blue27
12-21-2013, 11:26 AM
Yes, please post some pics!!!!!!

atc007
12-21-2013, 11:26 AM
I too would love to own it. But El is 1st in line. And it could not possibly go into better hands. Some bedrail frame extensions and she'll be GTG ! JUST KIDDING. In all seriousness,he would restore it to better than it's original beauty.

El Camexican
12-21-2013, 04:10 PM
Thanks for the support guys. I'm thinking of painting it blue and putting Husaberg decals on it...;)

Seriously, I would love to get my hands on something like this that worthy of a full restoration down to the nuts, washers and paint codes (if I can afford it,) but he has not contacted me and I'm wondering if this is even the real deal. Until we see some photos this is just an urban myth, but I sure hope not.

bkm
12-23-2013, 12:23 PM
Way to go Camexican, you scared him away.

El Camexican
12-23-2013, 09:29 PM
Way to go Camexican, you scared him away.

I think the problem might be posting photos:lol:

Ghostv2
12-23-2013, 11:38 PM
I think the problem might be posting photos:lol:
I think hes just too busy with his 1987 250r to deal with this old TIGER in pieces. I cant blame him either.

El Camexican
12-23-2013, 11:47 PM
I think hes just too busy with his 1987 250r to deal with this old TIGER in pieces. I cant blame him either.

Could be, but I sure hope not. Been thinking about it way too much these past few days. Maybe someone PM'ed him and bought it the same day he posted?

Joseph Farrow
12-23-2013, 11:56 PM
His profile page has had 17 visits....

El Camexican
12-23-2013, 11:59 PM
Make that 18!

Ghostv2
12-24-2013, 12:20 AM
All joking aside, situations like this sucks. I'm such an impatient person that when I have the money, and something is available, I will do anything in my power to get that as fast as I can. I find myself doing that a lot buying and selling trikes. It kills you waiting for someone to reply when you know you want what he's got, and he wants what you got. But the way craigslist goes, they usually just ignore all your messages when they find something else and waste all of your time. It sucks big time. And with something like this TIGER, you won't find another one. At least me looking for big reds or x's I can just find another one. So El Camexican I hope he does turn out to just not be to tech savvy and that's the reason for his vacancy. Because if I was in your position, I'd be like a itchin like a coke head for that thing. Good luck guys.

El Camexican
12-24-2013, 01:04 AM
All joking aside, situations like this sucks. I'm such an impatient person that when I have the money, and something is available, I will do anything in my power to get that as fast as I can. I find myself doing that a lot buying and selling trikes. It kills you waiting for someone to reply when you know you want what he's got, and he wants what you got. But the way craigslist goes, they usually just ignore all your messages when they find something else and waste all of your time. It sucks big time. And with something like this TIGER, you won't find another one. At least me looking for big reds or x's I can just find another one. So El Camexican I hope he does turn out to just not be to tech savvy and that's the reason for his vacancy. Because if I was in your position, I'd be like a itchin like a coke head for that thing. Good luck guys.

My itch is fading. I had a bike related project in mind when this popped up and it's still available. Besides, this guy isn't just going to roll over and sell it to me because I posted an interest. If it exists it WILL go to the highers bidder and depending on which parts are missing he could end up being disappointed. Anyway, he's the one with the trike, time is on his side, not ours.