PDA

View Full Version : how useless is this?

atc-for-life
01-02-2014, 01:55 PM
Hi there, im posting this thread because i have to and not because it will be usefull in any way. I am not a new member, ive been reading posts on here for over a year now having owned a trike for a little longer then that. There came a day when i decided it might make more sense getting a membership for this reputable sight in order to get more specific and detailed replies. It has now been around 6 months and still im restricted wasting my time making this and apparently "at least" 9 more useless posts, iwill try to think of something original for my next one as i know how tired people get of repeat threads. So in actual fact its the sight forcing all newcomers to wasting everyones time when all they were after in the first place was some simple info and the ability to contact other member

Outlaw #24
01-02-2014, 04:57 PM
We know how you feel, here is the opportunity for you to make your second post! Do you have a photo of your wheeler? If you come on here from time to time Like I did for about 3 years or so before I signed up last May and found out the same as you did and was told the same as I am telling you! So make a post back to me! I'll bet It's colder here in Iowa at 4 below zero than it is in Alberta? :D

yaegerb
01-02-2014, 05:11 PM
Welcome! This is an awesome site. I look forward to seeing your future posts and will keep you in my sights.

JasonB
01-02-2014, 05:22 PM
welcome to the boards, if you have been here since sept than you just need to post whore for no good reason and get your next 19 or whatever posts to hit the 2 month 20 post requirement. GET TO IT!

DohcBikes
01-02-2014, 05:22 PM
Wow.

We all went through it man.

If you want to be a dedicated member and contributor, its nothing.

We are all here to talk about trikes.... so let's talk about em.

Do you have any pictures of your trike? We like pictures, and it will up your post count!!

:welcome::welcome::TrikesOwn

fabiodriven
01-02-2014, 06:50 PM
Hi there, im posting this thread because i have to and not because it will be usefull in any way. I am not a new member, ive been reading posts on here for over a year now having owned a trike for a little longer then that. There came a day when i decided it might make more sense getting a membership for this reputable sight in order to get more specific and detailed replies. It has now been around 6 months and still im restricted wasting my time making this and apparently "at least" 9 more useless posts, iwill try to think of something original for my next one as i know how tired people get of repeat threads. So in actual fact its the sight forcing all newcomers to wasting everyones time when all they were after in the first place was some simple info and the ability to contact other member

http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r275/fabiodriven/index_zpsa0aedf65.jpg (http://s146.photobucket.com/user/fabiodriven/media/index_zpsa0aedf65.jpg.html)

kb0nly
01-02-2014, 08:55 PM
Just keep posting here, it counts... Just blab until your post count is up!! We all went through it.

MtDew
01-02-2014, 09:07 PM
Welcome and be patient. Lots to read while you wait.

El Camexican
01-02-2014, 09:34 PM
One way to rack up posts quickly is to get rid of your edit button.

DohcBikes
01-02-2014, 10:41 PM
Haaahaaaaa...... that is priceless:w00t:

Billy Golightly
01-02-2014, 10:57 PM
One of these days, the custom user title assigner person guy thing might magically reappear with these threads talking about how they don't want to wait...:shiftyeyes:

kebby28
01-02-2014, 11:53 PM
Jeez, when I joined it was a 2 month restriction provided I made a certain amount of posts... sounds like you could have been a full member long ago had you read the directions :naughty:

Daniel86
01-03-2014, 12:05 AM
Hello just be patient it will not be long you need just 9 more posts. Post some pics of your trike and tell us alittle about what you have or want to do to it. I'll bet before for you know it you'll have all the post you need.:Bounce

El Camexican
01-03-2014, 12:10 AM
Only one post since September and it centered around complaining? Reminds me of this classic joke:

A guy joins a monastery and takes a vow of silence: he’s allowed to say two words every seven years. After the first seven years, the elders bring him in and ask for his two words. "Cold floors," he says. They nod and send him away. Seven more years pass. They bring him back in and ask for his two words. He clears his throats and says, "Bad food." They nod and send him away. Seven more years pass. They bring him in for his two words. "I quit," he says. "That’s not surprising," the elders say. "You’ve done nothing but complain since you got here."

czac
01-03-2014, 06:04 PM
Yeah i feel the same as you do, two months is a long tome, especially for someone with ADHD lol IM IN A NON POSTING HELL OVER HERE!

Outlaw #24
01-03-2014, 06:48 PM
You got to post man

atc-for-life
01-08-2014, 01:53 PM
Hey there, thanks for the reply to my post, just tryin to figure things out still, i got some pictures of my trikeon my profile but havnt figured out how to get them on here, ill post them as soon as i find out how. And its -35 to -45('Celcius) over the last week we got a cold spell. Im from ontario originally and they got over three feet of snow in the last week there i think its gunna be a rough winter.

atc-for-life
01-08-2014, 01:57 PM
Sorry that stating the obvious is complaining, but every now and then some bad apples gotta do it

DohcBikes
01-08-2014, 02:18 PM
Simply complaining is never a productive solution.

Maybe, in your infinite wisdom, you have some suggestions for the people that have been running this place since 1999 that will solve every issue on this site, in this community that you have just joined.

We are doing our best to welcome you.... you are not making it easy.

coolpool
01-08-2014, 09:31 PM
Sorry that stating the obvious is complaining, but every now and then some bad apples gotta do it

I see you're claiming to be from my town. If I think I know who you are you're actually from Ontario? True Cold Lakers don't complain, period. We live in a harsh crappy climate and don't worry about trivial things as a post count. Again, if I think I know who this is I thought you were decent lad when I talked to you on the phone about your R; now this crap shows up? Get any hits asking about a Tiger on Infomall as well as on here?

czac
01-09-2014, 10:31 AM
Hey there, thanks for the reply to my post, just tryin to figure things out still, i got some pictures of my trikeon my profile but havnt figured out how to get them on here, ill post them as soon as i find out how..

do you have any of the pics hosted on line anyplace? a web site, flicker, Photo bucket? if so, you just need to grab the photos URL and paste it in between and
so as an example it would look like... yourimagesURL and then they will show up in the post when it goes live.

czac
01-09-2014, 10:36 AM
Shoot... I can make 10 posts in one visit to the site... and now that I have full posting rights, theres no stopping me..Bwaaa haaaa haaaa!! Shoot, Spilled my coffee!!!

Ethan1
01-09-2014, 10:40 AM
so do replies count or just new posts ?

Big Mike
01-09-2014, 11:37 AM
so do replies count or just new posts ?

Ethan replies are posts, Threads are new topics. So no, don't start 9 new "posts" correct term is threads. so keep reading and responding to threads with posts

Outlaw #24
01-09-2014, 12:12 PM
You can PM (Private Message) anybody to learn or get information on how to navigate here. It sounds like you already have a friend there in Alberta that would probably be willing to show you or talk you through posting up photo's.

atc-for-life
01-19-2014, 01:55 PM
I got the pics to an album on my profile is that all I need to do or should I post the pics on this thread? And don't mean to offend anyone with my earlier posts, but I didn't join this site to become a member I just wanted to directly address some of the members on this site and that has entailed a lot more then I thought was nessecary. That is all

DohcBikes
01-19-2014, 02:21 PM
don't mean to offend anyone with my earlier posts, but I didn't join this site to become a member

Hmmmm. Well, hopefully you get what you came here for then. Take a look around, there's a lot of good stuff here that only members can see. I've already "met" people I would have never, and made friends and business contacts in the process. Its all perception I guess.

Either way, personally I'm glad to see you here as a member, and I hope the 3ww community grows on you!!:beer

DohcBikes
01-19-2014, 06:52 PM
:lol:^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^:lol:

And yes, post your pics here too!!

Tomcall
01-20-2014, 06:56 PM
I didn't realize the rules hear either for a long time. Kept scratching my head about why I couldn't post a thread. Kept writing emails about the problem.
I think they could make it more obvious about the rules.

DohcBikes
01-20-2014, 07:01 PM
There are stickies and threads pertaining to this topic. Just takes some time to look around and see what's right there for you to see.

jayjay05stsc
01-20-2014, 09:45 PM
Same position here....need post ....been read for 2 months a d decided to join ...got to get post count up ....have 84 big red ...85 200x

desertlizard
04-01-2014, 12:00 AM
I joined hoping for info on the 2 atc's I have and ended up adding three more plus a frame and only been on here 3 weeks I think.
Thinking of buying a trailer from my friend cuz my garage is packed.
Not a forum for those lacking self control.
It is fun though and agree 2 months seems a long stretch.
DL

badandy
04-01-2014, 12:07 AM

I agree.... I just wanted to get down to business as well!
Looks like we aren't the Lone Rangers.....
you're probably IN by now....
I'm still waiting on the outside.