PDA

View Full Version : Billiard trick shots :)

atc007
01-11-2014, 07:11 PM
I used to be a pretty decent shot. Had a pool table in my barn :) Yep. Fast forward 25 years. Can't shoot my way out of a wet paper bag :(. Anyhow,,this is some pretty good English these boys are doing :) I enjoyed it a lot !

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=338332999638793

DohcBikes
01-11-2014, 07:44 PM
Holy smokes I think I said WOW fifty times just now... pool table right by his bed, now that's passion.

El Camexican
01-11-2014, 08:21 PM
I don't want to nit pick, but the guy scratched quite a few times.

PS. I love pool! Same as you my day was long ago, but I've noticed that after a few hours it comes back pretty good if your opponants are pushing you.

DohcBikes
01-11-2014, 08:31 PM
I don't want to nit pick

Hahaa.... is that a FACT?:lol::lol:

Is it still a scratch on a trick shot? I have no idea.... but super talented, regardless;)

atc007
01-11-2014, 10:08 PM
I don't want to nit pick, but the guy scratched quite a few times.

PS. I love pool! Same as you my day was long ago, but I've noticed that after a few hours it comes back pretty good if your opponants are pushing you.

Lol, you are endless my friend! I,,,,,,,,do NOT get better when pushed hard lol. I got a nice fancy 1 inch slate table,,used of course. In 2000. It is THE most unforgiving SOB I have EVER had the displeasure of shooting on! I DREAM of a bar room 3.5x7 ! Seriously! Even though I've never been in a bar ?? :wondering:wondering

El Camexican
01-11-2014, 10:19 PM
Lol, you are endless my friend! I,,,,,,,,do NOT get better when pushed hard lol. I got a nice fancy 1 inch slate table,,used of course. In 2000. It is THE most unforgiving SOB I have EVER had the displeasure of shooting on! I DREAM of a bar room 3.5x7 ! Seriously! Even though I've never been in a bar ?? :wondering:wondering

I can't say the same. I played mainly in bars. My trick was to play snooker on a 6 X 12 for a few hours in a pool hall and then hit the bars and play for drinks.

atc007
01-12-2014, 01:48 PM
6x 12 ????? That's a LOTTA green! In my old days, no problem. Not anymore. I think I will seriously pursue selling my big boy and getting a 3.5 x 7 .. Might be able to fit ONE more 3 wheeler in the basement too :crazy:;)

El Camexican
01-12-2014, 04:07 PM
6x 12 ????? That's a LOTTA green!

Yep, that's what the big boys play on. There was a time I could actualy hold my own on one of these, but they are long behind me. I'd love a 5 X 10 with forgiving holes and I have the room, but that part of the house is meant to be rented out when we get older and I wouldn't have anywhere esle to fit it besides my shop.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snooker

atc007
01-12-2014, 08:45 PM
Man,, that doesn't even LOOK fun !!!!! Where have I been? I've watched billiards on tv from Fats up to the Spider. Never seen snooker. Heard of it. But wow. If you went from THAT table into bars warmed up. You my friend should have been blindfolded and you STILL would have got Drunk !!

El Camexican
01-12-2014, 10:58 PM
Snooker is the Top Fuel of billiards:lol: Watch the pro's play on TV sometime. It is amazing, like shooting with peep sights at 1000 yards.