PDA

View Full Version : Tylenol takes another hit

tri again
01-15-2014, 05:58 PM
Rat bast^%$#. #1 #1 cause of liver failure for fun and profit.

The FDA recommended they cut dosages in 2011.
Only half the mfgs complied.
So now they want docs toi limit their prescriptions to under 325 mg per dose since they (FDA) have no cahones or power.

oh, and they will address the OTC, over the counter amounts of tylenol at a later date.
WTF and I mean WTF????
is more important than dealing with the #1 cause of liver failure, like yesterday.

Try, just try to find a cold medication that doesn't have tylenol.
Nyquil, dayquill, kidkill and they say that
alcohol, with tylenol can be lethal with one episode and by that they mean,
ONE alcohol drink with apap (tylenol)

There are very few things that get my goat this passionately but killing people for fun and profit AND flipping off the FDA is nothin' but a joke.
If there, is a hell, it should be reserved...... awww never mind.
but thanks for reading.

tri again
01-15-2014, 06:25 PM
Quotes from knowyourdose.org

Acetaminophen is the most comon drug ingredient in America.
Found in more than 600 medication.
pain, fever, sleep, cough cold and allergy...

OK, I'll stop now.
Neighbor just got a 200x for 50 bucks.
I have an auto x and a few 185/200 auto models. wonder if any ignition parts will fit.??

Cn't wait to see it.
Says it's giving him a headache.

Maybe it has a tylenol deficiency.

captainweezy
01-19-2014, 07:14 PM
You have taken too much. Wth??

tri again
01-22-2014, 02:26 AM
They sell this stuff in quart jars at Walmart and costco.

atc007
01-22-2014, 10:02 AM
What's your choice of pain relievers Tri? My Mom and Dad were Huge fans of aspirin. My Wife lives on Wal Mart Acetaminophen for back pain. I know it's no good. 95% of the docs back here love it. One told me once it's rat poison only the United States of America would poison their own with. What's your opinion lol ! Seriously though,what do you use?

tri again
01-29-2014, 03:27 AM
sorry I missed you 00.
IDK.
I'm a big fan of good ol' fashioned willowtree bark aka aspirin.
Really depends on what one can handle, allergies etc.
Also find whatever anti inflammatory foods you can handle. tart cherry juice, cantaloupe is the best diuretic, stuff like that. and avoid foods that cause inflammation.
Chronic irritation causes inflammation which is what we do NOT want.

Non steroidal anti inflammatories, viox, celebrex etc are also killers. Disrupt heart conduction after chronic use.

I have no idea why most of this stuff is still legal.
It's relatively cheap so they must have to sell cubic tonnage of it to keep their stock prices up.

The ratbast^%#s were required to report that viox verifiably killed a quarter million people when they took it off the market but they waited until the tsunami in Banda Ache hit the news so it got buried.

Evil geniuses.

Pre internet, I'd read everything I could find on folk medicines.
There is an acupuncture point about 4 fingers south of the kneecap on the outside of the leg that works like a dream.
I'd google anti inflammatory foods and see what interests her.

and I'll dig through my stuff but prob faster to google. and I'll get you info as I get more.

When I get real 'stove up' (gotta see what that means) it's either 47 JD 2 cylinder tractor in 3rd gear or an es or sx in 2nd or 3rd to wiggle stuff loose...no kidding.

TENS units can feel like muscle massage and have been known to put me to sleep.
Used to be thousands of dollars but I think now around 20 bucks.
Heat is a sedative but also increases fluid volume...aka inflammation so best to finish off with ccc cold and who the heck wants that?
There are small roller pads, like an abridged version of the whole back roller pads for like 20 $ too.

It might help to be specific like what started it all?
you can call me collect at 541 nine 3 5 4 two oh six.. or pm.

atc007
01-29-2014, 09:09 AM
I still have your # Tri,if you wanna take it down. I WILL call sometime soon. :)

tri again
01-29-2014, 03:30 PM
Looks like I used my last acupunture needles for carb work but they have
cute thin ones on ebay cheap.
Lemmie check the size.
0.18 x 25mm sterile with guide tubes.

They stick up about a quarter inch and can be lightly tapped in
from the end of the guide tube.
Most people can't even feel them go in....light tap followed by one more short tap.
Maybe 1/4" total depth is enough.

For me?

I'll tap one into each leg and it feels like an angel lifts me
up and dips me in a a vat of magical healing tea.

yeah, maybe even dr oz has listing for anti inflammatory foods.
Kinda hollywood showboat but may have some good info.

tri again
01-29-2014, 03:40 PM
I still have your # Tri,if you wanna take it down. I WILL call sometime soon. :)
ANYtime day or night.
Phone doesn't wake me up and it's not uncommon for me to be awake at odd hrs,
swapping between the recliner, bed or couch.

Muscle spasms drive me nutts so it's either TENS unit
or the occasional overkill with a new, clean car buffer.
Apparently, my back send protective signals to leg and foot muscles to splint
so I use that to scare the daylights outta the muscles.
Say a minute or 2 at most.

Often works for a few days at a time to break the cycle.

tri again
01-29-2014, 03:43 PM

I think I'll leave it up.
Make it easier for the tylenol lawyers to find me.

whyzee
01-29-2014, 07:58 PM
Great thread as I sit here and decide what to take and what not to take after dislocating my shoulder 20 days ago. it feels like there is an ice pick sticking in the front of my shoulder when I try to sleep. Cannot believe how painful this is and I have had my share of injuries.

big yeller
01-31-2014, 01:30 AM
BC HEADACHE POWDER!!! If you can stomach it, it will do great they say it's not good for you either but it come from a tree not a lab so I'm ok with it. I'm like some others on here herbal tea works wonders juices are great. Here's something interesting not containing to any thing except how drug co are I have psoriasis I'm always trying to be coaxed in to using Humara or stelara that stuff has so many adverse side effects it's crazy like cancer and crap. Heck even some creams they give me have horrible side effects.Honestly I use beeswax to keep it moisturizers and listerine to keep inflammation away there a nice cure with no side effects. So y does this crap get released....it's all about politics and money. But can we remember when Tylenol used to be in a uncoated white pill that was like 100 mg or something unlike these 500 mg extra strength, the little whit ones worked just fine back then so why do we need extra strength.

whyzee
02-04-2014, 04:56 PM
Has anyone tried a script nsaid called mobic ? it looks like rebranded Vioxx to me.

fabiodriven
02-04-2014, 08:23 PM
Chronic

I'm glad you brought that up Dr. Joe. Works wonders for me. All natural, non addictive, and very few side effects. I'm glad this country is starting to explore more options with such a useful herb. I try not to take any synthetic drugs or pills ever. They're all garbage. The man wants us all to take them and they have many reasons why. Someday our grandkids will be looking back at these times of "a pill to cure everything" and laugh just as we do about the elixirs from the beginning of the 20th century.