PDA

View Full Version : howdy where are you??

Trikeaholic
01-02-2004, 05:48 PM
tried to call, ya, hope you are alright!

Howdy
01-02-2004, 09:06 PM
The Van blew the Tranny at 4 - 4:30 AM this morning in Bedford, Ohio 44146. We were screwed!! 200 miles from home. We was waiting for something to open up in the morning when cop drove up and was checking out the "Z". I ftalked to him for a while. He gave us a few phone numbers and places to call for help. So we called the tranny shop and they sent a tow truck. The looked at the tranny quickly and then made a few calls. They said it would take 4-5 days to fix, at a cost of around $3000. F-That!!
So I called TimSr ( 1 hr away ) and he came for the trailer. In the mean time we rented a car to get us home. TimSr came and got the trailer. He mentioned something about parting out a TriZ when hitching it up. ??? lol
We followed TimSr to his place and stored the tailer there for now. I had contacted John S and he was trying to help also.

In a few hours Pickle and myself will be driving the 200 miles ( one way ) to get the van and trailer and drop the rental car off. I am running on about 4 hrs sleep in 38 hrs. I am beat.

I just want to say Thanks Again to all that Helped.
I can not in any way tell TimSR & Jr and John S how grateful I am for the help they did. I don't know how, but I will repay them sooner or later!!! Without TimSR getting the trailer I would have stayed there and sent the wife home. It wasn't my machine on there but I hold myself responcible for it. John S , he calmed me done just by the calls to make sure We was alright. I was spazzing out.

G-Man, Holic both called and told me not to worry about it. But, I'm very sorry guys. I guess my streak of bad luck hasn't run out yet.

We did get home. But the ordeal isn't over. That will be when the van gets back here. And we decide what to do with it.

Howdy

P.S. They said it would cost $1000 to tow it back here. I will go get it myself for that.

Ace Mon
01-03-2004, 04:04 AM
Dont worry dude . Things lateley seem to have been less than great . I know your a good man , and I like to believe good things happen to good people . Cheer up bro , were all pulling for you .

Trikeaholic
01-03-2004, 08:45 AM
When I picked up that yamahuauler, I was in my work truck. Well, the guy said to "back in here, up by this little hill" so, I did, and sank a 2003 Dodge Ram 2500 Hemi in the mud up to its rear axle! (2WD-not even mine, its the companys!) Luckily, I am of the belief that AAA memberships are MANDATORY. So, I called them up, and they towed me out, and I was on my way. I have AAA PLUS wich is 100 miles FREE towing. Plus, they will let you buy it right over the phone if you need a tow. I suggest do that before you go.