PDA

View Full Version : going crazy!!!!

JasonB
01-02-2004, 10:58 PM
I am stuck down here in floriday away from my trike!!! I haven't gotten to ride it since school let out half a month ago. doesn't sound like a long time but I am in hell!! I cant take just sitting around drinking and watching movies anymore!!! I am growing imune to yagermiester at this point :?

KASEY
01-02-2004, 11:25 PM
maybe you could go outside and find a different life,,,,,,,,, it might save you a little money too.......

Drivernumber22
01-02-2004, 11:43 PM
Pass on the yagermiester then man
Dosent the germen yager have opiem in it? hmmm

JasonB
01-03-2004, 01:26 AM
"maybe you could go outside and find a different life,,,,,,,,, it might save you a little money too....... "

Kasey: Blasphemy!!!!

I considered skateboarding but The yager keeps me drained of energy. I brought a board but I am still pissed About mine and my girly's board bieng snagged. anyways, Tha yager's got me "throw up drunk" so I have to go even it out with the smoke session. thanks

polabareus
01-03-2004, 01:48 AM
Apparently your not having a happy holiday season. Your snowboard got stolen and now your stuck without your trike. How much worse could it get? Yep, I think it's time to pack it up partner and just go and get yourself a cute little puppy to snuggle with. But then I spose one day the puppy will venture to far from the front porch and end up getting hit on the road. Then you'll completely shut off to the outside world and you'll become distant to those around you and your heart will grow cold. No, nothing good can come of this. If I was you, instead of getting a puppy, I'd see if theres any riding places around with quad rentals. This way you could go for a day and at least ride something which would be different and fun.

TeCaTe_MaN
01-03-2004, 04:48 AM
Apparently your not having a happy holiday season. Your snowboard got stolen and now your stuck without your trike. How much worse could it get? Yep, I think it's time to pack it up partner and just go and get yourself a cute little puppy to snuggle with. But then I spose one day the puppy will venture to far from the front porch and end up getting hit on the road. Then you'll completely shut off to the outside world and you'll become distant to those around you and your heart will grow cold. No, nothing good can come of this. If I was you, instead of getting a puppy, I'd see if theres any riding places around with quad rentals. This way you could go for a day and at least ride something which would be different and fun.

RED ALERT RED ALERT!!! quad and fun used in the same paragraph....WERE GOING TO DEFCON 5!! :D

ericbs200
01-03-2004, 12:21 PM
LOL

:clap