PDA

View Full Version : When you cross an MX rider with a tree hugger

TimSr
01-03-2004, 11:06 AM
http://www.racerxill.com/010204_Privateer_Messenger.cfm

I challenge anyone to read this riders profile without errupting into laughter when you see his political views. Hint: He races an "earth bike".

Trikeaholic
01-03-2004, 12:00 PM
that is so nutty, it must be a joke!??

yamaha225dx
01-03-2004, 12:04 PM
I am not sure if it is fake or not. I already wrote 4-h and told them I don't agree with this guys stand point and I didin't think they should be supporting him.....

Cheap250
01-03-2004, 12:35 PM
omfg that is the funniest thing i have ever read trailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro hippies

YAMAHA_Jim
01-03-2004, 01:03 PM
Hey Tim, I didnt know you read RacerX??
ANyways,I read the article.I've been around the sport of MX,motorcycles,ATV's and riding since around 1979.I follow the sport of professional MX and SX.I dont think I've ever read or saw anything like this before.This guy is really confused.He is in a world that doesnt like him.
The first thing that made me LMAO was about not practicing at Unadilla b/c it tears up the grass.Little does this retard know,A month after the national in July the grass grows back and you cant even tell there is a track there.They only race at Dilla once a year. Ummmm,hello,,I dont like to ride on pavement b/c it used to be earth?????How does your solar powered Bean wagon get to all the races? Hover over the road??Doesnt he know that blacktop is made up of earth(stones/sand/tar) that came from someplace else on earth.We dont destroy the earth,we just move it around to where we need it.
I give this guy the Arsehole of the year award., and If i see him at the nationals this summer,I'm gonna have to slap him in the forehead and say HEY BUDDY, WTF???? I wouldnt be surprised if some of the MX guys got together and beat the crap outta him first.lol
My dream is to one day see Treehuggers as an endangered species.

YAMAHA_Jim
01-03-2004, 01:32 PM
Cheap250,This is not directed towards you,just wanted to clear some things up.
Hippies are not the same as environmentalists. I spend alot of time during the summer with Hippies at and around Woodstock.I'm part hippie myself.Hippies are a people that drink,consume alot of natural drugs(pot,shrooms,etc),and party hardy,sit around the campfire and beat on drums all night,listen to good music,and carry on about the gov't being arseholes,all in all its a good time.
Environmentalists work with the gov't to get thier point across,I usually see enivro's hiking on our state trails,most hippies no longer have the lung capacity for rugged hiking.Hippies usually wear tiedied ripped or worn grateful dead t-shirts and such.Dreadlocks or beaded hair are common on hippies. Environmentalists are clean cut conservative people that dress well and are usually very intelligent and knowledgeable on alot of subjects and dont do any drugs or drinking. Most hippies want to tell you they want to save the earth,But its for different reasons then that of the environmentalist(Tree Hugger).Hippies only hug trees to keep from falling over when they pass out.
.Hippies ride around in VW vans,old beat up cars and old school buses that usually dont run to well,you can tell from all the black carbon covering all the "save the earth"and "green peace" bumper stickers.Enviro freaks usually drive mercedes,volvo's,audi's and the occasional VW passat. One visit to a woodstock reunion party and you would see what I mean. I have a good eye for spotting hippies vs. enviromentalists(tree huggers).
I ride my blaster at the woodstock party all weekend and I dont get any strange looks or comments like I would get from an enviro freak.
aww well,,,sry so long,,I just had to defend my hippie buddies :)

J.D.
01-03-2004, 02:14 PM
This guy is a freakin worthless, wimpy little hyprocrite.

Hypocrisy Proven #1

Who else do you respect in the sport?
I’m actually gaining more respect for Clear Channel since they replaced the real hay bales with Tuff Blox in supercross. Cutting hay in a field is like burning down a forest, in my mind. But Clear Channel can go further: If I were running the supercross show, we would be using Hemp Blox instead.

What, you don't object to "hurting the poor hemp plant" to make these Hemp Blox?

What does his dirtbike run off of? He says "unleaded gas" somewhere in there. He's helping pollute just as much as we are, Hypocrisy Proven #2.

Well, thanks for your time, and good luck, Waldo.
Hey, thank you – and you guys really use too much paper in your magazines. Can’t you just cut out all of the ads, or maybe put the whole thing online?

Then he leaves on, what as I see as an INSULT!? Hypocrisy Proven #3. Someone truly devoted to "SAVING THE FOREST SAVE THE TREES SAVE THE PAPER", would have denied to do the interview to save the paper they would have used on him. This guy is a trailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro lunatic.

YamaChuck
01-03-2004, 02:51 PM
Yep, nuttier than a can of cashews!!!!!!!! trailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro hypocrite :rolleyes:

TimSr
01-03-2004, 03:56 PM
I think Larry Ward had the best solution!

I object to the perversion of the term "environmentalist".

Ive always been an avid outdoorsman in every sense of the word, and Ive always worked to preservre the environment, and I have concern about wildlife habitat, and am opposed to any senseless detruction of the environment. Therefore, I have always called myself an environmentalist, which should not be confused with "environental whackos" as Rush calls them.
Everything is relative, and mother nature is pretty hardy. The Mt. St. Helens volcano erruption destroyed more ozone than the entire history of mankind, and the Ca. fires probably destroyed more trees than the US history of logging. The earth naturally creates Ozone. You can cut down a large tree, and grow ten in its place in 20 years. The US has more forest now than it did when it was first settled. If you live in a house with a yard that you keep mowed, you have destroyed more wildlife habitat than a lifetime of offroad riding. If you burn your trash, it becomes mulch, and anybody who lives on the west coast knows that a single rainfall does more to clean the skies than all the cataytic converters in world. Everything in the world, living, dead, or inantimate is composed of chemicals. Crude oil is a natural mineral that nature forms in the ground just like coal, gravel or limestone.
Humans are also a part of nature, using nature responsibly does not destroy it, and destruction of nature isnt necessarily permanent. Do these guys cry about the destruction of grass each time they mow their yard. Most of us curse the fact that we will be mowing it again a week later.
I am an environmentalist. I dont know what the hell that goofball is!

Jim, I dont normally go to that site, but someone on pitracer.com had linked to it, and I figured peopel would find it as amusing as I did.

Billy Golightly
01-03-2004, 06:08 PM
Surely that has to be a joke...the guys # is 420 for crying outloud...

But if it isn't...I dunno, I think Ward has the right idea, drag him around behind his van and beat the trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro out of him.

350XXX
01-03-2004, 06:56 PM
thats one screwed up guy. maybe mommy and daddy didn't love him. either that or he has been smoking way to many of the hemp blox. and a far as "people who shoot guns", they have much better morals and responsiblilty than this wacko. if he's that concerned with the earth soo much, he should push his damn bike around the track!! and walk to every event. what an idiot!!!

TeCaTe_MaN
01-03-2004, 09:32 PM
hah....L-O-S-E-R :D he is worried aout "sticker adhesive emmissions" yet he races MX and on a 2-stroke...this guy is a nut case

Cheap250
01-03-2004, 10:25 PM
Cheap250,This is not directed towards you,just wanted to clear some things up.
Hippies are not the same as environmentalists. I spend alot of time during the summer with Hippies at and around Woodstock.I'm part hippie myself.Hippies are a people that drink,consume alot of natural drugs(pot,shrooms,etc),and party hardy,sit around the campfire and beat on drums all night,listen to good music,and carry on about the gov't being arseholes,all in all its a good time.
Environmentalists work with the gov't to get thier point across,I usually see enivro's hiking on our state trails,most hippies no longer have the lung capacity for rugged hiking.Hippies usually wear tiedied ripped or worn grateful dead t-shirts and such.Dreadlocks or beaded hair are common on hippies. Environmentalists are clean cut conservative people that dress well and are usually very intelligent and knowledgeable on alot of subjects and dont do any drugs or drinking. Most hippies want to tell you they want to save the earth,But its for different reasons then that of the environmentalist(Tree Hugger).Hippies only hug trees to keep from falling over when they pass out.
.Hippies ride around in VW vans,old beat up cars and old school buses that usually dont run to well,you can tell from all the black carbon covering all the "save the earth"and "green peace" bumper stickers.Enviro freaks usually drive mercedes,volvo's,audi's and the occasional VW passat. One visit to a woodstock reunion party and you would see what I mean. I have a good eye for spotting hippies vs. enviromentalists(tree huggers).
I ride my blaster at the woodstock party all weekend and I dont get any strange looks or comments like I would get from an enviro freak.
aww well,,,sry so long,,I just had to defend my hippie buddies :)
yea man i understand but5 some enviromentalist are and/or can be hippies and vise versa anyways i think we share common ground on thinking this guy is worthless and to further better the earth should kill himself as to not waste precious oxygen the could be going into my uniflow filter :x

JasonB
01-03-2004, 11:46 PM
I have had my dread locks for over 4 years now. I HATE it when people call me a hippie because of the stereotypes I associate with them. I do however partake in activities such as smoking the good green everyday allday as well as heavy drinking here and there , camping, and drum circles on the rare ocasion. Nothing against hippies, I just dont like the image society gives them. And that dirt biker, he is crazy. If thats not a joke then I dont know what is.

Compare the "environmental damage" of the stickers campared to the damage just ONE ride around the yard on the dirt bike has. Hipocrate

JasonB
01-03-2004, 11:56 PM
to further better the earth should kill himself as to not waste precious oxygen the could be going into my uniflow filter LOL a Cheap250!