PDA

View Full Version : EVERYONE watch this. Unbelievable...

atc007
02-06-2014, 11:37 AM
I know life is short and try and get all you can out of it,,But WoW. I'm still trying to see how many of these clips El was in :) :) Edit,,Just watched this for the 2nd time for a few seconds. The guy at the gas pump makes sure his pecker is still there after having all those trucks crumbled around him,standing next to a GAS PUMP!! The soldiers,,,,it shot his HAT off! unreal...

http://www.utrend.tv/v/1-one-chance/

DohcBikes
02-06-2014, 12:26 PM
3:12,,,,,UN. FREAKIN. BELIEVABLE.

Some of them don't seem too lucky though LOL!

atc007
02-06-2014, 01:16 PM
Lmao,,he don't NEED no stinkin seatbelt!

dougspcs
02-06-2014, 05:08 PM
Those crazy Russkies that got cams every damned place!! I love watching those videos..

El Camexican
02-06-2014, 07:49 PM
Holy carp! That was insane to watch! Reminded me a few close calls I’ve seen…

There was a guy in Iowa that locked up the front wheel on his ZX11 racing a 10 second car at a nighttime gamblers race. He was trying not to break out of his dial-in and ended up UNDER the car at over 100MPH. He managed to grasp onto the front bumper and hang on until the girl driving got the car stopped. He was covered with road rash, but nothing was broken.

Another guy at work put a square punch into a mechanical iron worker and pulled the handle with a round die in it. The punch broke and shot into his mount and through his cheek just missing his jaw joint.

Then there was my friend who decided to climb 50’ up a tree to feed some owl chicks. One of the parents knocked him off the branch he was on and he managed to bounce his way from limb to limb all the way to the ground without breaking a bone, but the best one (from a lucky SOB perspective) was when I was cutting grass on the highways with batwing mowers back when I was 16 years old…

I had the shoulder and was pulling a 15’ unit and my partner was behind me with a 20’ getting the bottom of the ditch. These mowers get pulled at about 6 to 8mph depending on how wet the grass is and how smooth the ground is. It’s as boring a job as you can imagine, so anything out of the norm is a kick. Thrills for a given day included shredding old tires, discarded cinder blocks, mounds of concrete truck washes and turning paper and plastic into confetti.

So we’re bombing along at a good pace one morning near Assiniboine Downs (for those of you back home reading this) and there was a large mounded up plastic tarp in my buddies far right path that was big enough that it would have made a huge cloud of confetti, so I turned to watch the show and of course (luckily) so did my buddy. As the mower caught the plastic and sucked it under the mower a guy jumped up that was sleeping under it! Buddy got the clutch in and hit the binders about 12 inches before the mover knocked the guy down and under. I will never forget the size of that sonofaguns eyes when he looked at the plastic that was his bed sheet floating through the air. A second latter he was running away from us at full speed. If he hadn’t woken up we would likely have just seen a spray of red like were often did when we’d go over a deer carcass and there would have been one more missing person that would have never been found.

atc007
02-06-2014, 08:51 PM
Love your stories man. Especially knowing they are true lol! I've had some wild stuff too over the years. But Thank God. NOTHING like ANY of this!!. This was by far the best compilation I have seen to date :) That stick by the rally drivers shoulder was unreal.

El Camexican
02-06-2014, 09:14 PM
That stick by the rally drivers shoulder was unreal.
Geez Man! Quit posting stuff that make me remember things!

Regarding that log clip this is about my grade 7 science teacher’s son. He was driving down the highway and suddenly heard a click and then “windiness” inside the car. Turns out he drove over a steel bar that was on the road. It kicked up and cut a slot clean through the floor board between the door and the seat from the dash to the back of the driver’s seat. It didn’t even touch the roof or the seat. Can you imagine if he’d had his arm out the window?:eek:

atc007
02-06-2014, 09:35 PM
A teachers aid at our school with a thirsty problem was driving impaired 2 summers ago. She had her arm out the window and side swiped a dump truck. Her arm went with the truck. Saw her the other day getting groceries, she's getting her masters. She's turned it all around. It was great to see :) Sounds like your teacher would have lost a good part of is arm. Man,how any of us live!

El Camexican
02-06-2014, 10:17 PM
A kid down the road from us that was about 8 years older than me was sitting in the passenger seat of a Gremlin that had a 401 engine in it. They pulled out of a party and rolled the car and he had his arm out the window. He kept the arm, but it doesn’t work very well. The sad fact is that as many of the people in that video that walked away there are a lot more that don’t get a second chance.

honda atc guy
02-07-2014, 08:22 PM
3:12,,,,,UN. FREAKIN. BELIEVABLE.

Some of them don't seem too lucky though LOL!

So that was the driver of that truck?! WOW!

atc007
02-07-2014, 08:32 PM
A kid down the road from us that was about 8 years older than me was sitting in the passenger seat of a Gremlin that had a 401 engine in it. They pulled out of a party and rolled the car and he had his arm out the window. He kept the arm, but it doesn’t work very well. The sad fact is that as many of the people in that video that walked away there are a lot more that don’t get a second chance.

I have an old customer like that from a sled wreck. He finally told the DR to cut it off,and they did. He went ,,how do I say this.. Loco Religious after that. Good guy.He had one of the most insane collections of country music known to man. He burnt every last piece because it was "worldly" His vehicles have to be black or dark, No colors,as they are worldly and too flashy.. He's dedicated :) :)

El Camexican
02-07-2014, 08:40 PM
I have an old customer like that from a sled wreck. He finally told the DR to cut it off,and they did. He went ,,how do I say this.. Loco Religious after that. Good guy.He had one of the most insane collections of country music known to man. He burnt every last piece because it was "worldly" His vehicles have to be black or dark, No colors,as they are worldly and too flashy.. He's dedicated :) :)

Johnny Cash fan?

atc007
02-07-2014, 09:14 PM
Honestly,the only cent I EVER spent on music was that deal when we were young where you bought one cassette at retail and got 7 free + $1.30 shipping. So,I didn't pay much attention lol..He had any and every band of that time. Lived at concerts,,and really enjoyed it.