PDA

View Full Version : My apology

Mickey Dunlap
02-10-2014, 12:27 PM
My apology

I am apologizing for the way I have acted lately on here.It took 2 days of not getting on here for God to clear my head. I'm dealing with a lot of things in my personal life with both my dad and my little brother dieing. I have never had to deal with things like this,and being 3000 miles away from this, and not being able to do anything about it has me on edge. That is still no reason to have said some of the things I have.I have not be walking with my Lord,and the truth is I don't belong on the forums,I don't communicate well and therefore people don't understand me. I do have peace about leaving the forums,I got too involved in doing things in the 3 wheel world trying to keep busy so I wouldn't think about what's going on with my family. This is where God has to bring me back to what he wants me to do instead of me doing things I think I want to do. For most of you that's just crazy talk,but Christ is my God,not 3 wheelers or even 4 wheelers. Sometimes my business becomes my god and I get to involved with it and it takes me away from what my life is really about. I just needed to apologize so I can leave with peace in my heart.

PS I will post pics of my projects when they are done,and I will do my best to be at different events this year to meet the people I think I have made friends with on here.

Thanks Mickey D.

hoosierlogger
02-10-2014, 12:40 PM
Do what you got to do Mickey. Thinking of your brother and father.

Billy Golightly
02-10-2014, 12:52 PM
Thank you for taking the time to do and say that. I think it will mean a lot to different people here. Best of luck with the real life issues - it is all too easy to get caught up in the unimportant things. Very guilty of it myself.

slashfan7964
02-10-2014, 04:39 PM
Its all good Mikey. Everyone needs to clear the air every so often.

RIDE-RED 250r
02-10-2014, 05:41 PM
My condolences to you and your family Mickey.

And no, you aren't talking crazy. Be not ashamed of your faith. All of this little hobby of ours is just passing fun in the grand scheme of things. But at the end of the day, it is your faith and your family that is by far most important. You do what needs to be done to keep those things in order.

All the best,
Joe

Mickey Dunlap
02-11-2014, 12:59 PM
Thank you everyone for your e-mails and phone calls,but I would like it if I didn't keep getting the e-mails every time someone says something about me or has a question. If you can just tell the person posting that I'm not on here and if they have a question just send them to me at 4stroke@embarqmail.com or go to my web site at http://www.fourstroketech.net/

Thanks

shovelryder
02-11-2014, 01:20 PM
It's funny how life can get you. I was regular here for a bit, then I lost my Mom to cancer and took a break from the world. My Dad has issues, my brother lives a mile from him and is a dick.....so I drive 3 hrs to help him every couple weeks. I had a bunch of travel in Europe last summer and missed alot of things I wanted to do. I have issues in the backround from my military days.......I drink it up once or twice a year and have a cry......It helps me. I have met a great group on a MC forum,I call them my family......Im excited to go to my first trikefest this summer, as I'm pretty sure I'll leave there with an even bigger family.....People are real here, and there for you. NEVER be so cool you cant say sorry, or cry, or ask for help. Its not worth the stress, and does yer body more good than you realize.......Good on you, Mickey, and good on the rest of you for the kind words to him.