PDA

View Full Version : Sorry...I just had to post this joke!!!!

mywifeknowseverything
01-04-2004, 12:23 AM
Three men: one German, one Japanese and a Kentucky hillbilly were sitting naked in a sauna. Suddenly there was a beeping sound. The German pressed his forearm and the beep stopped. The others looked at him questioningly. "That was my pager," he said, "I have a micro chip under the skin of my arm."

A few minutes later a phone rang. The Japanese fellow lifted his palm to his ear. When he finished he explained, "That was my mobile phone. I have a micro chip in my hand."

The Kentucky hillbilly felt decidedly low tech, but not to be outdone he decided he had to do something just as impressive. He stepped out of the sauna and went to the bathroom. He returned with a piece of toilet paper hanging from his behind. The others raised their eyebrows at him. The hillbilly finally said, "Well, will you look at that, I'm getting a fax."

J.D.
01-04-2004, 12:31 AM
AHHAHAH! That's too good. Here's a joke:

Billy comes home one day, mom asks so son what did you do today? I learned how to be a carpenter mommy I can set doors! Ok son how do you do that? Billy says well you measure the width, measure the height, set it in and kick it a c*nt hair out. Mom says, GO TO YOUR ROOM UNTIL YOUR FATHER GETS HOME. Billly waits and his dad gets home, dad says Billy you did something to make your mom real mad, what did you do? I dunno dad. Ok well what did you do today sun? I learned how to set doors dad! And how do you do that? Well, you measure the width measure the height set it in an kick it a c*nt hair out ....dad get's mad, BOY, GO CUT ME A SWITCH! Billy says F*ck YOU! That's an electricians job!

430xrider
01-07-2004, 07:27 PM
That sh*it is funny :clap

HemiChallenger71
01-07-2004, 09:28 PM
Both of those are classics. Thanks for posting them.

ATC crazy
01-08-2004, 09:28 AM
LMAO :D I've heard that one just the other day Goku...hahaha