PDA

View Full Version : Custom grab bar/ radio idea 200x

Turbotalon
02-13-2014, 08:00 PM
Hey everyone, so i went riding a few weekends back and tried to pull down some old parts of my camp and ripped the grab bar clean off. Seemed like a good idea at the time by the way. Anyways i want to build a custom grab bar like my buddy has on his blaster in the pictures but i also want to put a small fm radio with one speaker on my 200x so when im driving around big stuck 4x4's i dont have to rely on there radio. Got a few ideas on how to do it but was wondering if anyone else has tried. Was thinking of either building a grab bar that can hold a small cooler and putting the radio, battery and speaker in the cooler. Or building a custom box or pvc pipe that somehow bolts to the steering tree above the light. Hopefully i can keep this under 100$.....hopefully.

Turbotalon
02-14-2014, 02:27 PM
I guess im the only one who has thought of this so far cause i cant find anything on a 3 wheeler with a radio....

King Trikester
02-14-2014, 04:20 PM
I agree, I've got speakers in my helmet but I much prefer to listen to the engine, but to have a sounds system for when your parked would be kinda cool if it was some what hidden

Turbotalon
02-15-2014, 08:10 PM
I just want something to bring with me to listen to when we stop (which happens alot with the people i ride with) and the rig i came up with seems to work perfectly. Plus the grab bar comes out just far enough to where i can go almost all the way back and it saves me right before it flips. Plus i can bring the radio with me on the airboat, buggy, to the drag strip etc etc