PDA

View Full Version : I Need Help!

banshee350
11-30-2002, 07:49 PM
MY DAD SAID I HAVE TO CHOSE BETWEEN A BANSHEE,A BLASTER.AND A SUZUKI Z400.I'M MORE OF A TRACK RIDER WHAT SHOULD I PICK?YOUR ANSWERS WOULD REALLY HELP.

Instinctz
11-30-2002, 07:53 PM
I would suggest a Z400, yes yes yes! They are much better quads for track riding, better handling, lighter to jump, easer to land.

The banshee has good top end speed and all, but its mainly a big ol dune quad, as I see it.

And the blaster isnt a very big quad I think.

I think if you pick a Z400 you would be very pleased with it.

TimSr
11-30-2002, 08:53 PM
If youre going to ride track for fun, Id go along wth the z400, but if you are actually going to compete in motocross, check and see what the classes are where you will be racing. Most have a separate Blaster class, so riding a Blaster would be no disadvantage since thats what youd be running against, and the price tag leaves more money left over for "trick stuff", and track mods. Also the Blaster class here is made up mostly of teenage riders, while 4 stroke tends to be alittle bit older of a group. I dont know how old you are, but this might be a factor to you.

yamaha 250
12-01-2002, 03:19 AM
no u7 dont u ride in a field and in woods like me
but get the z 400

Kilborg
12-01-2002, 02:30 PM
I myself would take the Banshee and get some better suspension on it. Banshee's make a pretty good Mx mount when setup proper, But you will be more then likely running a different class with pretty highly modified 250r's and the like. It also takes a pretty good rider to be able to run a shee on a track (As well as most other machines..just moreso with the shee).

If your new to the racing scene, I reccomend either the 400ex or the z400.

OldSchoolin86
12-01-2002, 09:55 PM
Stick with the 400. It's the best jumper in the group by far and has decent power in stock trim. It also has Honda shocks so she lands nice in stock trim too. Stay away from the blaster or the Banshee. The blaster will limit where you can compete as far as blaster classes and the banshee stinks on the track. It also can't be raced in a normal 250cc class due to it's cc's.