PDA

View Full Version : HCG Diet Anyone hear of it???

bigdaddyvw185
02-17-2014, 11:21 PM
(FYI this is going to be a long post)

So I just want to start off by saying I am a big boy! at my biggest i was 367 lbs. Well needless to say i was getting too big for my own comfort. So last year i started going to a local gym, its small place not a big chain gym like planet fitness. Well i signed up for a series of workouts with the personal trainer that runs the gym (Big MOFO by the way!) well threw out the training sessions we got to talking about a diet plan that he offers (well it is available from many places but this is his version). So with a little bit of encouragement from him i chose to give it a shot.

Before i get into the description of the diet i want to say that this diet IS NOT for the faint of heart.... I have even had people...well a good handful of people say to me that their is no way it can be healthy... But it has worked extremely well for me and i have felt great while on it!. my first time around of doing this diet i lost 34 pounds in 40 days and went from 376 to 333 lbs and in the year since the diet i have only gained 10 pounds. Now before you all start thinking i am :crazy::crazy::crazy: I just want to say that with the kind of person that i am the method of loosing that amount of weight in such a short period of time is really the right thing for me. I have tried Many diets threw out my life as i am one of those people who have been big since the age of 10. So to all of you big guys out there take it from a fellow big guy.... If your tired of the life then this may be something that could work for you..... just keep your head down and grind it out in the end you WILL feel better about yourself and your body will thank you for it.

Now onto the description of the diet consists of 3 things. 1. HCG 2. DHEA 3. Vitamin B12. This is a LOW calorie diet!!! when i say low i mean 500 calories a day. this is not the most detailed description so bear with me guys.
1. HCG (human chorionic gonadotropin) --- is a hormone known to both men and women but in women it is a hormone that is primarily generated during pregnancy ( here me out) to help sustain the pregnancy by releasing fat cells that are stored in the body. Since this diet is an extremely low calorie diet the HCG drops tell's your brain to go after your body's stored fat reserves more so than what you are actually eating intern only eating the 500 calories a day. with this supplement the Hunger / cravings and everything else that comes with such a low calorie diet gets curbed I can tell you first hand when i first start this diet i told my trainer yea BULL*** straight to his face lol. But gods honest truth i am satisfied with what i eat. It is a liquid and is stored in a 2 ounce bottle, with an eye dropper style cap. 3 times a day you take the dropper and drop 10 drops under your tongue and let it sit for about a minute. do not eat anything for 10-15 minutes before and after taking the drops.
2. DHEA---Is a Pro -Hormone produced by the adrenal gland to help breakdown fat , build muscle and improve energy levels. The DHEA that i take is in a capsule forum and is taken once a day with just a glass of water.
3. Vitamin B12 (Cyanacoalamin) ---aid in jump starting the metabolism and speed up the overall metabolic process's of the body and aids in the weight loss. the B12 is also stored in a 2 ounce bottle with the dropper. all you need to do with the b12 is take 1/2 to a full dropper full once a day and hold for 60 seconds.

With this diet you take the HCG drops for 3 days and eat whatever you can think of!! you actually eat to capacity, and i mean you EAT. consider it your last meals because for 23 or 40 days depending on how long you plan on doing the diet you wont be eating anything like you will be in these 3 days lol. then on the 4th day you go to the 500 calorie a day

Now for days 4-40
Breakfast---- you can have coffee or tea in any quantity without sugar, only 1 tablespoon of milk allowed in 24 hours
Lunch---3.5 oz of fresh white fish, lobster,crab,shrimp, or chicken OFF the bone is available and must be boiled or grilled. also one vegetable is available out of the following vegetables. Green beans, fennal, asparigus, onions, red radishes, cucumbers, tomatoes, green salad, beet-greens, cabbage,celery,spinach, chard,
Snack--- you are allowed 2 apples per day
Dinner--- Same as lunch but i highly recommend that you change up from lunch!! lol. eating the same thing gets very old with this diet!!! tho the juice of one lemon is allowed daily for seasoning purposes also salt, viniger, garlic powder, garlic, sweet basil, thyme may be used. BUT No oil, butter may be used during this diet.

also this diet can be done every 6-8 weeks according to my personal trainer.

Well i thank you for reading this extremely long post!!!!

I am back on this diet right now at this moment and i have lost 10 pounds in the last 7 days!!!! I went from 344 lbs two fridays ago then started this diet again last monday. I had my weigh in this morning and today i am 334 :Bounce:D
I was hesitant to post this thread up but i felt that i should spread the word about the effectiveness of this diet to all of you guys. FROM ONE BIG GUY TO ANOTHER! i suggest this diet to anyone who is severely overweight and wants / needs a change in life! I also am posting this thread because i feel that it will help me keep on track and stick to it!! i will be posting a daily weigh in to keep up on my progress. it has been a long time coming but i am ready and I NEED to change my life, my ultimate goal would be to get down to about 200lbs.

thanks for reading guys, My description of the diet and everything that goes along with it may have some gaps so if their are any questions feel free to ask! i have my trainers 20 or so page booklet describing the diet in front of me and was just skimming threw it while writing this thread so needless to say their was alot of info that was not mentioned.

captainweezy
02-18-2014, 12:18 AM
I tried it. It works for sure! It blew me away I actually lost the first 3 days of loading fats. Unfortunately I did not stick to it. It's way to hard when you are constantly away from home.
I was down 14lbs before I threw the towel in. It's tough that's for sure.

bigdaddyvw185
02-18-2014, 12:24 AM
Yea its tough no doubt about it, I tried doing it over this past summer and dropped dead on my face. Just to much outside influences during the summer time that got me off track. I learned quickly that it worked a hell of alot better for me during the winter time when i can just stay inside and put my head down and grind it out. have you ever thought about going back on it Weezy?

captainweezy
02-18-2014, 12:33 AM
Yes but, every time I try a new diet, no matter what it usually creeps back on me . Damn little Debbie.

czac
02-18-2014, 11:38 AM
Yes but, every time I try a new diet, no matter what it usually creeps back on me . Damn little Debbie.

lol... she is such a little witch! Her and that damn Cheerios Bee!!!

atc007
02-18-2014, 01:47 PM
Stick too it Bigdaddy! It's a trailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro I know. Have you ever considered the insanity workout? It too,is a Mass change in lifestyle with super dramatic results in a very short time. But on this particular diet you wouldn't have anywhere near the fuel to feed your body through it. Keep up the great work!

Caminofeld
02-18-2014, 02:22 PM
I dunno bro, there isn't much clinical evidence supporting the HCG diet...especially the drops (very diluted or fake compared to the injections). Most evidence points to the starvation being the reason for the weight loss as opposed to the pregnancy hormone Human Choriogonadotropin. In fact, a placebo trial had similar results to the actual HCG.

I commend your weight loss endeavors and wish you the best of luck, but remember nothing worthwhile ever comes easy.

bigdaddyvw185
02-18-2014, 05:20 PM
Stick too it Bigdaddy! It's a trailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro I know. Have you ever considered the insanity workout? It too,is a Mass change in lifestyle with super dramatic results in a very short time. But on this particular diet you wouldn't have anywhere near the fuel to feed your body through it. Keep up the great work!

thanks atc007, my names Chris by the way.
I have seen the insanity workout, Tho i feel if i tried to pull that off i would not survive lol. I have a buddy who is about 275lbs and he tried it and failed miserably, lasted about 2-3 days. tho i feel that i have much more willingness to stick to something if i decide to start it than my friend does. I do a weight routine 3 days a week (monday,Wednesday,Friday) then go on tuesday thursday saturday and hit the treadmill for 2-3 miles at a brisk walk with the incline at 10-13 out of 15, it works up quite a sweat.

bigdaddyvw185
02-18-2014, 05:33 PM
I dunno bro, there isn't much clinical evidence supporting the HCG diet...especially the drops (very diluted or fake compared to the injections). Most evidence points to the starvation being the reason for the weight loss as opposed to the pregnancy hormone Human Choriogonadotropin. In fact, a placebo trial had similar results to the actual HCG.

I commend your weight loss endeavors and wish you the best of luck, but remember nothing worthwhile ever comes easy.

thanks for the info caminofeld, All being said at the end of the day i feel great, still have the energy to do my normal workout as an example tho i will admit that when i get home within the hour or so of being home i need to eat something otherwise I do start feeling the drain in energy. But i guess that is to be expected when I do the full weight routine then an additional 500-700 calories burned on the treadmill. Out of the 2 times i have successfully done this diet for 40 days i have to say tho never once have i felt woosy or anything of the sort. Id even go as far to say as it could be more of a mental thing with the HCG drops curbing my hunger (like having a cigarette when your hungry i guess) but Hey something with the drops must be working right lol.

End of the day i am seeing changes, feeling good and looking forward to things to come! thanks for the support everyone!
O yea, another pound down this morning! 11 total

DohcBikes
02-18-2014, 06:29 PM
PROVEN DIET

1.EAT LESS.

2.EXCERCISE MORE.

THE END

Good Luck Chris!! Its not the method but the moxy.

Dirtcrasher
02-19-2014, 02:13 AM
I'm glad it's working for you but it seems you aren't getting nourishment?? Just be careful because your a big guy and everything that comes near me dies.

Probably 6 years ago I had a life changing epiphany. Threw away all my alcohol and snacks and quit ganja. I'd have coffee and and english muffin for breakfast. Skipped lunch (I know, it isn't a good choice) and ate ONLY different seasoned broiled boneless chicken every night. Added some diced tomatoes on top and a tiny bit of shredded cheese. NO snacks at all.

I was 227 and 5'10. I put on a set of headphones and off to my 1st jog on my road. I made 1 telephone pole! then 3, then the stop sign, then the whole way to the end of my road with a mix of jog/walking back. Weeks later I ran the whole 3 miles and one day and (like Forest Gump) turned around and ran it again. That was 6 miles without any effort. I used dumbells and a Bowlex; The hardest part of benching 2 85lb dumbells is getting them in place. Every few weeks I would drive to Rhode Island to purchase weights, starting with 30lb dumbells and ending at 85. Way better than benching a straight bar with 250lbs on it, but I could do that as well.

It was pretty easy to follow, I'd get mad if I couldn't run.

End result in 4 months, 187lbs of muscle and I could run a marathon. Met a girl and old habits eased back in.

So, here I am again, unhappy with myself but I swear the day I am told I have healed this hernia, I'm doing it again............

bigdaddyvw185
02-19-2014, 11:16 AM
I am not going to lie, i without a doubt eat more vegetables than i am supposed to on this diet. I keep the chicken at about the recommended 3.5 OZ but for the vegetables it is safe to say i have close to double the recommended amount. It isnt like having a plate of saute'd cabbage seasoned with some garlic powder is going to make me stack on the pounds lol.

The hardest thing for me is going to stay on the straight and narrow as far as choosing the right things to eat after this 40 days, As far as the extra curricular activities I was never really a big fan of the booze but the ganja on the other hand.... Well we got along great but i quit 6 months ago and have no willingness to turn back. As far as food i would easily have to say that one of my biggest problems is portion control, i am not the kinda guy to sit and have snacks all day long or snacks at all for that matter. On the other hand i am the one to have a hefty 2 portions of whatever it may be at lunch / dinner time .
I guess the best way to say it i am using this diet as a jump off platform, The difference this time around compared to last year is most importantly i am Sober and have a much better mindset on life as result. As much as i dont want to admit it drugs (Ganja and others) for one reason or another were somewhat a significant reason why i am in the current state that i am in. I would come home from work and became a couch potato as i was content with my Mary jane and such. Next thing i no 3 years later i am the biggest i had ever been in my life (last year). So for the first time in the last 7 or so years i am completely Sober and I am getting the same excitement i got out of all the nonsense of the last 7 years working out and seeing the changes in myself.....There is no better high than seeing someone who you haven't seen for a while and having them tell you that you look great!.

Dirtcrasher
02-19-2014, 08:13 PM
It's alright bud, I don't even know you but I like you...

Too much vegetables? That can't hurt, lots of good stuff in them!

bigdaddyvw185
02-20-2014, 12:31 AM
It's alright bud, I don't even know you but I like you...

Too much vegetables? That can't hurt, lots of good stuff in them!

Someday in the future i would like to meet you along with countless other members i have met on this Forum, By chance when your hernia is all healed up and good to go will you be joining in on one of these New England rides? I am looking forward to going on one of those rides this year... Just need to register in NH, i am registered in MA but everyone that lives in MA seems to ride in NH lol.

As for the vegetables i am all for them and eat a heck of alot of them regularly, my trainer on the other hand is a hard ass and every time i go into the gym he gives me a hard time for eating too much while im on this diet. Keep in mind this guy is a freakin freak of nature and lives off of the protein shakes for every meal of the day so it isn't even fair for him to be so hard on me. i got into a argument with him over the fact that double the vegetable intake on this diet is not going to cause me to Not loose weight threw out the process. His response to it all was "yea you will still loose weight but if you do it how the diet plan tells you to do it you could loose 2 pounds a day". Its like dude! if i can do this diet and loose 25-30 pounds or better in 40 days then what in the hell is bad about that. the fact alone that i am dedicated enough to even take this damn diet on and actually stick to it, let alone that i have done it before and completed the 40 days of hell should be enough to get you off my back! lol.

its like today, i went in and weighed myself and was down another pound (12 total) and he's like O well it could have been 2 pounds but good!. I don't no I guess i cant complain having someone in my corner that is there to be a hardass to me about sticking to it so i shouldn't complain.

Dirtcrasher
02-20-2014, 02:40 AM
Still 12 total, good deal!.....

When the food gets too routine and not enjoyable because your eating less and it's boring; You have to mix it up just a little. I know whats bad, you do too but I have found just some marinades make me happy. If ya broil it right, it's juicy!

Who would say, Don't have any more carrots! You already had green beans! How the hell can you touch the cauliflower!! NO, You CANNOT have any Corn!!!

Even if ya just watch your food and drink as a whole, you'll lose weight, you'll feel better.

I find that "If it tastes great to me, I gotta spit it out".

Put real effort into your cardio. I swear the day you do an extra 100', it inspires you to push a bit more even just one more telephone pole; You'll feel like ROCKY!! And in a mere 3 weeks, you will have to tighten the jogging pants, maybe get some suspenders?? Who knows...

I find thats what makes your brain make a change, refuse a cannoli, feelin me??

It can be a bit addictive if you get the mindset. I cannot say I'm the LEAST bit perfect but that changed allot for me. Gotta ride the horse soon...

bigdaddyvw185
02-25-2014, 01:53 PM
17 lbs as of today, Still grinding it out!

bigdaddyvw185
03-07-2014, 05:16 PM
25.5 lbs lost as of today, 17 days left! Starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel!

oldskool83
03-07-2014, 05:18 PM
good luck but lets see if you can keep it off then, train yourself to eat a health small good meal each day afterwords, ive been eating a chicken breast 5 days a week for 3 or 4 years now, mixed with some veggies...though I am rather small I wouldl ike to stay there also...28in waste at age 30 and I do not work out anymore either. 135lbs....also nix the soda to 1 a week max

bigdaddyvw185
03-07-2014, 05:45 PM
thanks
The small portion / better choices of food are going to be the key for me. I was always one to eat the 2 serving's of whatever it may be at meal time... NO more of that! As tired as i am of chicken I admit I have come to terms with the fact that it is the way to go and i NEED to leave my old eating habits behind. I have been talking with my trainer he also suggested the chicken / veggie 5-6 days a week after the 40 day period is done and having the 1 night a week to enjoy the other food's. Especially regarding the Carb Rich foods, the carbs are what i have to watch out for the most after this diet is over with.

The way i look at it is i am on track to potentially break the 300 lb mark, And once that mile stone is broken I cannot let myself go back Not saying that i am going to do otherwise if i dont break the 300lb mark but i want that 300lb or less BAD right now.
As for the soda i have cut out soda entirely! I am happy with my water and on the special occasions my zero calorie crystal light.
On Tuesday my grandfather passed away at the age of 93, his wake is sunday and his funeral is Monday. Well as result i went and pulled out all my dress shirts from high school (7 years ago) and proceeded to try them on. Ill tell ya it was a GREAT thing to try on these dress shirts and Realize that they fit me better now then they did in High school! It cheered me up alot considering the circumstances... At that moment i told myself that i am going to turn my life around and never look back. My grandpa always gave me a hard time on loosing the weight, Tho he was a big guy himself 90% of his life he always wanted me to drop the pounds to a much more healthy level. So when he passed i told myself i am going to finally get this done for him in his Memory.

Billy Golightly
03-07-2014, 07:12 PM
I did a variety of a Paleo diet (called the Primal Blueprint, allows a little bit of dairy) and lost 65lbs in 9 months back in 2011 with very little exercise. I've kept it off since then. I won't call it "easy" to maintain, but its not terribly hard

fabiodriven
03-07-2014, 08:21 PM
PROVEN DIET

1.EAT LESS.

2.EXCERCISE MORE.

THE END

Good Luck Chris!! Its not the method but the moxy.

Amen!

If I don't have the ganja I won't work out. I like to work out at least 4 days a week, but 5 or 6 days happens quite often. I'm on the other side of the fence though, I need to gain weight. It is challenging for me as well but I'm not going to act like it's just as hard as having to lose it. The doctor told me to eat everything in sight so that's what I've been doing. I've never had such an affection towards cheeseburgers before (the fawk did you do with my pretzel burger Wendy's?!). If I just ate and didn't work out, I feel like I'd be one of those skinny dudes with the tooth pick arms and chicken legs but a big gut. No thanks.

Kudos to you Chris, however you go about it. DC knows what he's talking about too. Do whatever you gotta do for now, but if you get to a weight that's a bit more manageable you might want to consider working out. I'm in love with my Bowflex. It's not gathering any dust. As you know, diet is huge and living in this country will be challenging while trying to lose weight. Almost everything that most people eat most of the time is bad for them, including myself. Diet would help me greatly as well. You said it yourself about the sautéed veggies, they're probably not doing as much good as you might think. America is purposely mislead about their diet, it's not most people's fault.

I know I'm a broken record but look up two movies if you're interested Chris. Look up "Forks Over Knives" and "The Beautiful Truth". Good stuff.

Good luck pal.

atc007
03-07-2014, 09:06 PM
Sorry about your Grandpa Chris.. Great feeling trying on those clothes though :) . Stick with it,long term somehow too.. It is literally a never ending battle lol. You're doing great!

DohcBikes
03-07-2014, 10:54 PM
R.I.P. grandaddyvw185.

You're gonna get it done Chris. We will be right here to congratulate you, and so will gpa. Im 100% sure. Doing great so far buddy!

bigdaddyvw185
03-08-2014, 12:11 AM
Amen!

If I don't have the ganja I won't work out. I like to work out at least 4 days a week, but 5 or 6 days happens quite often. I'm on the other side of the fence though, I need to gain weight. It is challenging for me as well but I'm not going to act like it's just as hard as having to lose it. The doctor told me to eat everything in sight so that's what I've been doing. I've never had such an affection towards cheeseburgers before (the fawk did you do with my pretzel burger Wendy's?!). If I just ate and didn't work out, I feel like I'd be one of those skinny dudes with the tooth pick arms and chicken legs but a big gut. No thanks.

Kudos to you Chris, however you go about it. DC knows what he's talking about too. Do whatever you gotta do for now, but if you get to a weight that's a bit more manageable you might want to consider working out. I'm in love with my Bowflex. It's not gathering any dust. As you know, diet is huge and living in this country will be challenging while trying to lose weight. Almost everything that most people eat most of the time is bad for them, including myself. Diet would help me greatly as well. You said it yourself about the sautéed veggies, they're probably not doing as much good as you might think. America is purposely mislead about their diet, it's not most people's fault.

I know I'm a broken record but look up two movies if you're interested Chris. Look up "Forks Over Knives" and "The Beautiful Truth". Good stuff.

Good luck pal.

Thanks John
I am with ya with working out multiple times a week, Lately i have been doing 6 days a week. Monday,Wednesday, Friday weights and then 2 miles on the tread mill at 13 out of 15 incline. then Tuesday,Thursday and Saturday 3 miles on the tread mill. It has become rather fun actually lol, i never thought i would actually look forward to going to the gym But like Dirtcrasher mentioned back in the beginning of this thread once you get in the groove of working out it is easy to get addicted. I totally agree with your thought process of not wanting to grub out on everything in sight and then not work out. and speaking of your Wendy's pretzel burgers lol i was with my father this afternoon and he was like i am hungry but i dont want to eat in front of you.... Needless to say i was like it is not a problem go and get something to eat.... He ends up grubbing down wendy's in front of me.... GOD did it smell INTOXICATING lol! anyways enough about Wendy's. I bet you need to eat a ton of protein tho eating everything in sight does get the job done but i would have the thought of the skinny body but the skinny guy with the big gut.... Dont want OR need that lol so keep up with the workouts!

As for the diet Life i could not agree more! ill tell ya have you ever sat back and actually counted how many Comercials are on TV about FOOD!!! it is FLIPPING incredible! i did it recently and got 12 in the span of a half hour and it goes without saying that nearly everyone of them was for fast food and or Crap and 3 of those 12 were for Subway which in my personal opinion is the definition of processed crap and their new Frito chicken or whatever Sandwhich. Sorry for the Rant on the subject but sitting here while on this diet it clicked for me one day that it is no wonder why so many Kids / youth / young adults LET alone adults are obese in this country. I dont no i am ranting lol

I will for sure lookup the "forks over Knifes" and "The beautiful Truth"

bigdaddyvw185
03-08-2014, 12:30 AM
Sorry about your Grandpa Chris.. Great feeling trying on those clothes though :) . Stick with it,long term somehow too.. It is literally a never ending battle lol. You're doing great!

Thanks Bill
he went out quick which is the way he deserved to go, the only thing that I would have changed is that i would have rather seen him Just Drop one day in his Garden like in the God Father (He had alot of Italian in him by the way). He had a MEGA huge garden that he worked well into his late 80's everything under the sun even a grape vine for making wine and grape jelly. I always told myself thats how i would want him to go out just go down in the tomatoes... It sounds a little cold but it really would have been a fitting way to go lol.

trying on the clothes was AMAZING tho, and I am going to stick with it. You could not have said it better with the fact that it is a never ending battle.... You no what they say tho No Pain No Gain have to just keep on grinding it out. It is an addiction in alot of ways, once you decide to quit you will always have it in the back of your head but All you can do is just continue looking forward to the better things to come.

bigdaddyvw185
03-08-2014, 12:33 AM
R.I.P. grandaddyvw185.

You're gonna get it done Chris. We will be right here to congratulate you, and so will gpa. Im 100% sure. Doing great so far buddy!

LOL Damon that is GREAT with the grandaddyvw185 I showed your post to my mom and even she was like Wow that is pretty good, Ya put a big smile on my face with that one.

bigdaddyvw185
03-08-2014, 12:47 AM
I am :postwhore this Thread right now and i apologize for that
But i Really just wanted to thank all of you guys for the support, Never in my life have I met a group of guys who are so supportive. I am extremely glad i joined this community So with that i tip my hat to all of you guys!
I hope to go to trikefest this year and meet as many of you guys as i can!. Need to finish my 300R build tho!!! cant go without it lol

fabiodriven
03-08-2014, 02:40 AM
Yeah I'm an idiot. You already said you work out, haha. Good man.

atc007
03-08-2014, 09:05 AM
That really hits home about the garden. :) Enjoy the memories of all his good times this weekend and enjoy the family gathered around. Celebrate his life. 93 is nothing to complain about. And hopefully there's a good veggie tray at the funeral dinner for ya. Take care.

bigdaddyvw185
03-14-2014, 12:34 PM
Broke the 30 lb mark today! YAMAHONDAMAN 10 days left!

DohcBikes
03-14-2014, 09:44 PM
10 days left till what? Oh ya, the diet ends. But does healthy living end as well?...NO WAY!!

EXCELLENT RESULTS SO FAR CHRIS!!

Hopefully there are some new thought patterns as well that will help you maintain your new physique in the future!

Have a great weekend, you'll have a surprise at your door monday buddy:beer

bigdaddyvw185
03-25-2014, 08:07 PM
So the diet has ended, i am done taking drops and have just 2 days left of eating the diet meals (to get the HCG out of my system) before i can have myself some much deserved corned beef and cabbage (Small portion's of course) lol.

The final weigh in was 41.5 Pounds!! YAMAHONDAMAN
I am very happy with the results. Now the plan is to have myself a weekend of some good normal food while most importantly making good choices on what i eat. Then starting next week i am going to get back on track and my trainer wants me to start eating 6 times a day of 4 ounces of chicken and 4 ounces of vegetables, For 6 days a week. Then i could have the one day to have what ever it is i please.... He also wants me to slowly start bringing back in all the vegetables especially the starchy ones, He also suggested i have 4-5 ounces of rice one meal a day to help slowly bring back in the carbs. Another thing i am looking forward to is the much anticipated oil and viniger for salads!
In 6 Weeks and i am going back on it again so for the next 6 weeks this is going to be my routine until i go back on the HcG again.

DohcBikes
03-26-2014, 10:30 AM
Damn Bro!!! That 300r is gonna be BLAZIN with the new ultra light aerodynamic jockey at the reins!!!

:w00t:

Since I just got done texting with you and you said you were off to the gym, I take it you ain't stopping here buddy.....

GREAT TO HEAR THE GOOD NEWS! Congratulations on your SUCCESS!!:beer

atc007
03-26-2014, 12:20 PM
Awesome job man !! I know it aint easy. You have a good game plan going,so stick with it! Great job.