PDA

View Full Version : Another arctic blast? east coast tornado warnings?

tri again
02-21-2014, 04:08 PM
Weather channel says starting Tuesday for the next
arctic blast. Fat blue line clear down to Florida.

I wonder if my tv has confused reality for cartoons.

Hope everyone stays safe.

tripledog
02-23-2014, 02:41 AM
Yep, this winter is getting old FAST!

fabiodriven
02-23-2014, 02:55 AM
This winter we got a lot of snow and it's been really cold. That's why we call it winter.

Scootertrash
02-23-2014, 08:55 AM
This winter we got a lot of snow and it's been really cold. That's why we call it winter.

QFT

Careful Fabio, this is no time for common sense. :lol:

Some winters are snowier, some are less snowier, some are warmer, some are colder. It's nothing more than weather being weather. That's why we have "records". Record cold, record warm, record snowfall. Second snowiest, third coldest, etc, etc since we have been keeping track. Blah, blah, blah.

Nothing more than the media drumming up drama since there is nothing else newsworthy, turning our country into a bunch of whiny panty waist candy a$$es. When I was young we used to BEG for a snow day. We never had snow days when I was little, never. You put your warm clothes and boots on and got your ass to the bus stop to go to school. When I was in elementary school we walked. Yep, we actually walked to school. (bare foot and up hill both ways :wondering;):lol:) In the raging snow storms and down pouring rain. Shocking isn't it? Nobody froze to death, nobody's exposed skin froze in less than 5 minutes, and nobody wandered off in a snow storm and got lost only to be found during the spring thaw.

Know what else? We played outside every chance we got in the winter. Didn't matter how cold it was or how much it was snowing we were outside for hours until we needed dry mittens or our parents forced us to come in for lunch or dinner.

Now quit yer whining and get yer asses to school!!