PDA

View Full Version : 2 trikes destroyed in Amish mafia!

whitetail hunter
02-25-2014, 10:35 PM
anyone watch it tonight? just trashed a couple of atc 200 towing behind truck. I was doing something and I hear my other half.
say are you kidding me. she said they just trashed some 3wheelers.

bigdaddyvw185
02-25-2014, 10:37 PM
So i was just flipping threw the channels and came across the new episode of Amish mafia. Well when i change the channel the first thing i see is 2 trikes sitting in this garage and the little guy ( i think his name is Wayne but im not really sure) walks up in the garage and hooks a chain or rope to both of these trikes and yanks these poor trikes out the garage with his pickup and takes them bouncing down the dirt rode behind him. I was like WTF!! :mad: lol. turns out this dude did it because the owners were ridding on private farm land.....

I think the trikes were a 185s and a 200s, i am pretty darn sure one of them was a 200s i could be wrong with the other one.
Even is this show is staged or not why you gota take it out on the poor ATC's. I dont no i just wanted to post this up as a conversation thread in case any of you guys were watching lol.
Rest in pieces poor trikes!

Ghostv2
02-25-2014, 10:45 PM
I feel like the show just keeps getting more and more fake. Who knows if it were even real when it first started. I was watching the new Counting Cars so I missed it. I'll have to keep an eye out.

Flyingw
02-25-2014, 10:50 PM
Its all fake. Totally scripted.

DohcBikes
02-25-2014, 11:07 PM
Destroying trikes is a-mishtake

Its funny if you're drinking

bigdaddyvw185
02-25-2014, 11:11 PM
I totally agree with it being scripted. I have gotten into so many battles with my mom about it she just happens to be a hardcore fan of the show.

MRSOUND
02-25-2014, 11:14 PM
I live one county over from Lancaster where this is all "staged". I'll keep my eyes open for these trikes on CL and rescue them!:lol:

Ghostv2
02-25-2014, 11:15 PM
You guys best watch your tongues or those bad azz Amish boys might come shoot up your pumpkin patches!

Your right, they are only a couple hours away from me. Better hide my trikes and hide my face next time im in Lancaster.

bigdaddyvw185
02-25-2014, 11:26 PM
I live one county over from Lancaster where this is all "staged". I'll keep my eyes open for these trikes on CL and rescue them!:lol:

Good thinking man! lol. i dno some parts of me want to say flat out that the majority of this show has to be in some way shape or form staged. but then again they are burning down building's and had the boys in blue on quite a bit in this new episode saying that it is all real and such.
Who knows.

how often do you find yourself in lancaster? what is your opinion on it MRSOUND? since your somewhat a local to this show.

MRSOUND
02-25-2014, 11:33 PM
Lived here all my life (46yrs) and never heard of an Amish mafia till the show was introduced. The black Amish guy is a ral person but have no clue if there is an "affiliation". When they show local news casts on the show they are from the local station we watch all the time (wgal 8). It is actual previous broadcasts. I still have trouble believing much if any of it factual beyond that.

tripledog
02-25-2014, 11:58 PM
Its all fake. Totally scripted.

MASSIVE understatement. It shares the same mentality as the Jerry Springer, Trisha, and Maury Povich shows, which pander to human misery. I can't even watch that crap. At least Jerry hasn't slaughtered any innocent trikes (to my knowledge) lately.

bigdaddyvw185
02-26-2014, 12:04 AM
Its on again if anyone wants to watch the Destruction!

Poor trikes...

tripledog
02-26-2014, 12:13 AM
Destroying trikes is a-mishtake

Its funny if you're drinking

I'm not not drinking, and yet I still fail to see the humor. I am speaking of the show... your pun was fantastic!

trike savior
02-26-2014, 01:02 AM
no doubt the trikes were purchased to be trashed for the show. I stopped watching halfway through the first season because you could tell it was mostly B.S. definitely 2 poor 185 or 200's meeting a retarded demise. I found it funny when they showed the guys riding them at the beginning, the producers dubbed in a 2 stroke sound.

if there is one thing about this show in particular that pisses me off is their glorifying messing with peoples property. this is one cowardly thing I see becoming a big part of American culture. used to be when you had a problem with someone, you met face to face and if the problem was big enough, you fought it out. now people key cars and take bats to things. shows like this make it look cool to the idiots that watch it. I understand the fact the amish can't fight but the message it sends sucked.

Dirtcrasher
02-26-2014, 01:05 AM
Didn't appear to be the ONE shown in the CUT crop field.

We ought to tell them we won't watch because they destroyed "props" that we adore. They looked to be 2 pretty decent survivors. Ruined for a fake show........

barnett468
02-26-2014, 04:26 AM
Its all fake. Totally scripted.No it's NOT, it's REAL just like WWF Wrestling!

Mosh
02-26-2014, 07:57 AM
Just to offer a fresh prospective to the lynch mob , if you do a search there is quite the history of some of the trike enthusiasts on these forums trashing trikes also...
I don't watch the show..

czac
02-26-2014, 08:49 AM
I wanna go slap that guy! So what are your feelings on the show? Over the top phony or real? lol

samuraiguys
02-26-2014, 09:29 AM
I was in Lancaster over the summertime last year and talked to a real Amish guy. He said there is no such thing as the Amish Mafia, but that a few of those people on the show are real Amish but that they were outcast from their community. He said it gave their community a bad name and causes nothing but headaches for them from all the added attention.

lokisbuddy
02-26-2014, 10:39 AM
I think its total made for tv bs. amish would never put up with that and if they did they would fall under the mennenite category not the amish. but as for trashing atc's that just proves how rediculous made for tv reality shows are :(

Vealmonkey
02-26-2014, 11:28 AM
No dumber than posting this in trikesylvania.

oldskool83
02-26-2014, 12:00 PM
I live around Amish people and it's just not real....sorry....just all made up to get TV sales....all me neighbors are Amish drunkard or Mennonite and this is in the wrong forum.

I drive by Amish school houses on my way to work around work horses and Amish kids frolicking walking to school waving to me each day as I drive by. Some times you see some cute skinny Amish girl walking in the neighborhood at night (prob some Amish booty call to an English man) ATC destroying na....

Mr. Clean
02-26-2014, 12:14 PM
Amish made chocolate milk is Yummy.

captainweezy
02-26-2014, 12:56 PM
I live around Amish people and it's just not real....sorry....just all made up to get TV sales....all me neighbors are Amish drunkard or Mennonite and this is in the wrong forum.

I drive by Amish school houses on my way to work around work horses and Amish kids frolicking walking to school waving to me each day as I drive by. Some times you see some cute skinny Amish girl walking in the neighborhood at night (prob some Amish booty call to an English man) ATC destroying na....
Ok now listen here. Whats wrong with not so skinny Amish girls? lol btw they make some killer potater salad at the wally world.

86T3
02-26-2014, 02:16 PM
Real amish people wont let you take a photograph of them, that might be a hint on how real the show is

czac
02-26-2014, 05:53 PM
I saw the one with the taxi driver whos job it is to drive the Amish guys around...lol they called him the "yoder toter"! lol,lol,lol..I have met real Amish, even been to an Amish couples home for dinner, they are great people who do not need anyone to protect them from anyone else.

fabiodriven
02-26-2014, 06:45 PM
Some times you see some cute skinny Amish girl walking in the neighborhood at night (prob some Amish booty call to an English man) ATC destroying na....

I'm PMing you my address. Pass it on if you could.

RIDE-RED 250r
02-26-2014, 07:02 PM
You guys best watch your tongues or those bad azz Amish boys might come shoot up your pumpkin patches!

I would wager I am better armed than they are!!! ;) Bring it on! :D

RIDE-RED 250r
02-26-2014, 07:08 PM
Real amish people wont let you take a photograph of them, that might be a hint on how real the show is

I don't think they drive pickup trucks either...

Years ago when I was OTR driving, I delivered a load of lumber to some Amish, or another slightly more liberal type (beg pardon for not knowing the different types).. But this more liberal groups did have some basic machinery like tractors and fork trucks..but all had been converted to all steel wheels. I saw a diesel farm tractor made in the 1970's, a Farmall 656 as I recall that had all steel wheel conversions on it.. That was a sight to see. You wouldn't think twice about it on an old H or something but that 656 looked a bit confused. Seems as though the only quazi-modern machines they have are for work. But even in the more liberal groups I have seen, I have never seen them running around in pickup trucks. Still using the horse and buggy...Occasionally I would see a large group traveling in a large full size van when out on the road though.

The area I live in has had a significant influx of Amish over the past 5-10 years. Frankly, I am happy to have them for neighbors. I know they won't me cranking up labs and slinging meth in town!

big specht
02-26-2014, 07:53 PM
Hell little wayne is my brothers neighbor (I'm not BSing you either)! He drives truck and has a riding mower like the rest of us.

Scootertrash
02-26-2014, 08:00 PM
ALL of those shows are scripted. All of the "accidents" and the "fights" and drama are all scripted. Oh, sure, they find a little gold here and there, catch some crabs, shoot some gators and drop some trees, but it's all scripted. People who have lived in the wilds of Alaska all of their lives, but yet they are running out of food because they didn't think that winter would be this bad or last this long? Then they have to trek out into "dangerous" weather on "dangerous" ice to try to catch some fish so they can survive the winter? :rolleyes:

Do you actually think that business owners would put up with all that drama, infighting and dangerous practices in real life?? :rolleyes:

Remember boys, all of these people are being payed VERY WELL to participate in these shows, and when someone is paying you large sums of money you do what they tell you. Real or not.

Welcome to the dumbing down of America gentlemen. These shows are all designed to keep people occupied and distracted from what's going on in the real world. They toss in a little positive economic news to try to convince you things are better, but they're not, and they won't be for a long time.

If the jobs situation is so much better, why do they want to extend unemployment benefits...AGAIN??
If the jobs situation is so much better, why is Dear Leader traveling around the country talking about how to........create more jobs?

A majority of people can't tell you what the REAL unemployment rate is, but they can tell you the latest about what happened to the Kartrashians, or what the latest trouble Justin Bieber got into.

Pretty sad state of affairs.

oldskool83
02-27-2014, 11:43 AM
I'm PMing you my address. Pass it on if you could.

Ok she's a blonde too and I've seen her in the neighborhood 2 times walking pass my house.

As far a rear Amish people doing things real Amish people don't they need to leave the community...my gf is once removed from Amish, her mother left as a young girl.

sanchez
02-27-2014, 12:14 PM
Isn't their a joke about making fun of the Amish, now their picking on 3wheelers (us)

Not good Charley Brown

hogmuffin
03-07-2014, 12:35 AM
I just saw this episode, and they showed a few shots of the kids riding around on these trikes. The funny thing is they sounded like two strokes. Nice editing...Lol. The show is so fake. What a shame to waste a couple trikes.

oldskool83
03-07-2014, 09:26 AM
most 4 strokes I TV or movies have 2stroke sound...even back in 2002 when fast and the furious started in the dirtbike scène then thumpers were pinging like 125s...

RIDE-RED 250r
03-07-2014, 12:29 PM
most 4 strokes I TV or movies have 2stroke sound...even back in 2002 when fast and the furious started in the dirtbike scène then thumpers were pinging like 125s...

Kind of like on Ax Men, when the processor bucks a log with its hydraulic motor powered chain saw...they make it sound like a gasoline powered hand held unit... Irritates the crap out of me.. stupid, I know.....

El Camexican
03-08-2014, 03:05 AM
Kind of like on Ax Men, when the processor bucks a log with its hydraulic motor powered chain saw...they make it sound like a gasoline powered hand held unit... Irritates the crap out of me.. stupid, I know.....
If that bothers you watch the motorcycle chase scene in Terminator 2 and count how many times the kid upshifts the Honda XR that sounds like a two stroke. Makes me nuts!

trike savior
03-08-2014, 12:16 PM
LOL. yeah I notice that in a lot of movies these days with bikes, cars and everything. i think Hollywood thinks everything has a 20 speed transmission. then they show a semi pulling away and for some reason 1st gear lasts 5 seconds when it actually lasts about a second.

I was watching chasing classic cars and wayne ran into the guy that was responsible for authenticity for the cars movie franchise. which I think they did a good job on with the cars, trucks, tractors, etc. but that was all the guy did on the movie. I think they need one of them on every movie just to keep us gearheads happy

keep in mid guys not everything on discovery is scripted garbage. Mythbusters, gold rush, bering sea gold and informational shows they used to air before this amish mafia garbage. its up to you what you watch. use the remote to fill your brain cells with good and not garbage.