PDA

View Full Version : Wtf!!!!!?????

AirManCam
01-04-2004, 05:35 PM
Ok....I was at the track all day today and I came home today I noticed my lock was off my shed with all my toys in it. So I went over thinking the worst and I opened the door,But every thing was there? :?: Whats up with that?

davham
01-04-2004, 05:37 PM
Maybe the would be thief was scared away or you forgot to put the lock back on. Either way I bet you freaked when you seen it. :shock:

CHAINSAW
01-04-2004, 06:36 PM
Might or been scoping it out when you drove it! Or you could of forgotten to lock it when you left.. :rolleyes:

KASEY
01-04-2004, 08:36 PM
WOW!!!! could it be you were so excited to ride maybe YOU just forgot to lock it back up????????

AirManCam
01-04-2004, 09:30 PM
Yes I'm positive I locked it! And there was foot prints going to the shed :rolleyes: I Guess im going to have to put up cameras or somthing they may be planing somthing :evil:

ATC crazy
01-04-2004, 09:35 PM
Man...that sux AMC...

I'd get a camera also...and mabey on your days off..park your vehicle a little ways down the road, walk home (the back way) , and sit at a window with a shotgun :twisted:

3 weelin geezer
01-04-2004, 11:19 PM
Dye cannon behind the door booby trap so you can tell who dunnit when you see a smurf running down the street. Just dont forget about it the next time you want to get your bike out. but then again, it might be that somebody thinks your lock is worth a whole lot more than whats in the shed. Really, i've seen people steal the packages at a store and leave the merchandise behind. Sounds stupid but its true. The camera...Ah yes. Would love to see that on the net! Better than football for a laugh. Hell, even better than fights with some hockey thrown in.

TeCaTe_MaN
01-05-2004, 12:34 AM
Ok....I was at the track all day today and I came home today I noticed my lock was off my shed with all my toys in it. So I went over thinking the worst and I opened the door,But every thing was there? :?: Whats up with that?

dude...the same thing happened to me the other day...i didnt find it my stepdad did...he went out to the shed (where my tecate is) and noticed that the lock was lying on the ground...the little copper piece you put the key into was knocked out somehow and it was lying on the ground next to it, good thing nothing was missing...

Ace Mon
01-05-2004, 02:20 PM
One thing you might want to do is put up some sighns that say " protected by alarm system " . Or you could go down to radio shack and get a pressure switch and Hi decible siren and red beacon . wire them up to a hidden on/off switch that can be activated from the outside .That would cost you less than $80 . Also on Ebay they sell dummy cameras with a flashing red light . for I think 50 $ Then you could buy the real deal security camera for god knows how much and get a black and white monitor and see the guy is wearing a beenie so you have no positive ID . Its kinda strange for people to break in without knowing whats in there . Most people think its too risky . Perhaps it was a neighbor or something like that .Who know . But there is a good chance they might be back .

TeCaTe_MaN
01-05-2004, 05:48 PM
or....you could buy a stake (a wood one, that goes in the ground, not dead cow) and a piece of string/fishing line, and a grenade....pound the stake in the ground in a bush near where you wanna protect and stretch the string across the area and tie the other end to the pin on a grenade that is buried about 3/4 the wa in the ground....if it doesnt hurt him it will scare the piss outta him and wake you up...

AirManCam
01-05-2004, 05:54 PM
Well guys....must be this guy is a total retard becuase,I called the local authorities and had them dust some things for fingerprints. There was fingerprints all over my workbench,on myhandle bars and on the lock where he broke in. THey havent gotten back to me yet on who it was but...Im sure they will catch him!!! :D (Glad I'm family with cops) :D

TeCaTe_MaN
01-05-2004, 05:56 PM
hope you catch that scum-suckin sunova trike-try-to-stealer :D

Andrew
01-05-2004, 06:43 PM
scum-suckin sunova trike-try-to-stealer lol lol lol lol

bakeban
01-08-2004, 03:26 AM
or you can get a motion detecting camera that hunters around here use. put it up so it points there at your door and it will take a pic when it sees movement