PDA

View Full Version : 1 of the better comebacks I've seen in a long time!

trike savior
03-02-2014, 07:06 PM
My brother in law showed me this the other night and what do you know it's on liveleak the next day. pretty sweet.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b37_1393720559

explanation: (as looking at it in camera view) right lane gets out of groove and shuts it down almost immediately. left lane sees it and thinks he won it, so he shuts it down (watch his front end drop). unfortunately he does it too early. right lane sees it and gives it everything its got for the win. gorgeous wheelie. I see it all the time at the track and understand trying to save a pass on your motor, but you ain't won until your across the line. no matter what, stay in it till you win it.

last time I saw something similar was John Force in the Semi-finals a few years back. He broke loose about the 60ft and every time he got back in it, he smoked the tires and got closer to the wall, but kept it together for the win. The best wins are sometimes the ugliest.

atc007
03-02-2014, 08:57 PM
My gosh that was pretty!! So smooth.

DohcBikes
03-02-2014, 09:10 PM
Right lane really truly messed up. By shutting down, he also left himself directly in the path of a car that was almost out of control. He was asking to get smashed.

Good thing Superman was in the left lane.