PDA

View Full Version : ski-doo REV

Trikeaholic
02-21-2004, 10:58 AM
got my first chance to have some seat time on one. AWESOME. A far cry form my 98 MXZ670. I think I will have to buy one in the next year or 2. The most incredible toy I have ever ridden. Seems it was designed from the rider first, everything was right. No back pain, no jarring bumps, just pure enjoyment. Wish I had more money!

250SX_rider
02-21-2004, 09:08 PM
A way to get some money to buy one would be to sell some of your trikes...but I don't think you would accept huh?? ;)

ATC crazy
02-21-2004, 09:50 PM
What size was it...600?....800?

I've ridden the 800 for about 5 minutes up in NY this winter. My uncle is BIG into snowmobiling and has some connections. All I could say when I got back was "WOW!"

PowerTrike
02-21-2004, 09:58 PM
I got to ride one just for a little and was also very impressed with the ride. I actually liked the rider position even though I thought I wouldn't. I am a big ski-doo fan and myself will be looking for an upgrade oh in a couple years or so whenever I can afford it ;) (worked on my formula suspension for about 3 hrs today and its getting pretty worn...) One thing to be aware of that kind of suprised me are that I've read quite a few complains in another snowmobile forum about quite a few problems with the new REVs, mostly dealing with the computer. Hopefully bombordier will fix/improve them with time.