PDA

View Full Version : 1984 honda odyssey need parts and info

mike from long island
11-30-2002, 09:23 PM
anybody have one or know of some parts??? i juat got the bike today and i am not to familar with them thanks mike how about a website for them like the trikes

G-MAN-1
11-30-2002, 11:10 PM
hey mike what do you need or need to know about them................i have worked on 1 my self trailprotrailpro.................they may be a 250 but they do move along pretty fast :-P

mike from long island
12-01-2002, 10:49 AM
well for starters at full throttle it sounds like something is slipping.some kind of grindingish noise from the rear.it seems like it is just not getting full power. it has a brand new top end so i know it doesnt lack the power. also i only rode it i the yard. but otherwise it is a load of fun.i have wanted one for awhile and now i just want to familarize myself with the bike. i looked on the net for a couple good websites dedicated to them. so ill keep ya posted on the problem when i find it thanks mike

Kilborg
12-01-2002, 02:09 PM
Check that the centrifugal clutch is operating proper. Also, your belt may be worn to the point where it is no longer efficient enough to transfer all the power.

As for the griding, your going to need to take it apart. Your gears are probably on their way out, if theyre pretty bad swap in a new set. It could also be the fluid or lack thereof in it.

mike from long island
12-01-2002, 08:43 PM
the clutch on the rear drive is messed up the pins that go into or what ever they do are not going into the holes on the belt wheel part. the piece i am talking about has the spring in it. i looked the part up and i think its avaliable. i might just buy the disc belt parts and the clutch pieces in one shot just so i know everything is good. thanks mike