PDA

View Full Version : 84 ATC125M parts

BIGREDBEGINER
03-09-2014, 05:19 PM
ive decided not to finish my atc due to the lack of businesses that will not work on these anymore. I had a problem with the trans not shifting and I don't want to buy tools that I will never use again. The engine runs for a moment but cuts off but has an ebay carb on it but ran perfect with the stock carb but it was nasty and cheaper to put the new one on. The engine was clean on the inside when I put the new gasket set on it just the side cover gaskets. It has to be something on the clutch side cover because I can hear a clicking sound. So these are the parts I have VERY NICE REAR OEM TAILLIGHT WITH WORING AND BRACKET,ENGINE WITH BOTH CARBS,SEAT HAS GOOD FOAM BUT HAS BAD PLACES ON IT BEING ITS A METAL PAN,WIRING HARNES CUT AT TAILLIGHT HARNESS,KEY SWITCH WITH KEY,HANDLE BARS, BOTH LEVERS.NEW FRONT BRAKE CABLE,KILL SWITCH,FUEL TANK HAS DENTS BUT LOOKS GOOD INSIDE A FEW RUST PLACES,ITS HAS SOME AFTERMARKET REAR WHEELS WITH VIPER BRAND TIRES ONE OF THE TIRE LEAKS AROUND THE BEAD it has some pit places on them and will need to be cleaned I HAVE A FRONT ITP WHEEL ITS IS RUSTY BUT HAS A NEW DURO BRAND TIRE ON IT I CAN GIVE YOU A PRICE IF INTERESTED BUT I WILL NEED trailprotrailpro ZIP TO SEE SHIPPING I JUST WANT TO GET SOME MONEY BACK THAT IVE PUT IN IT I CAN ANSWER AND QUESTIONS18865818865918866018866118866218866318866 4188665

85XMAN
03-17-2014, 06:31 PM
I am still new to the site cant really figure out how to see what people are replying to my post.... but I NEED a 84' 125M key switch. how much do u want LMK paypal or something to pay for it and if u can ship. would like to take a look at the on kill switch if its the one with the headlight controls as well and the brake handles. also looking for a pull starter..... if u can private message me or something I can try to check this post again and maybe we could do a deal on some of those parts for a decent price of course and shipping all at once.....?

- key switch - kill switch- brake handles - pull starter.