PDA

View Full Version : Sad airplace news question

tri again
03-10-2014, 04:14 PM
I wonder if cell phone E (aka emergency) 911 is triangulation
from cell towers or actual gps. Surely lots of those on the plane.
HA! cnn finally JUST mentioned that after all this time..I gonna listen to this..

Seems kinda archaeic that it is lost.
I hope it landed on some gilligans island and they're all waiting for
the professor to make a radio out of coconuts.

tri again
03-11-2014, 09:34 AM
Why does this bother me?
They can track a freakin' fish / whale or shark or tuna
across any ocean from outer space.

Scootertrash
03-11-2014, 10:55 AM
The Professor could make a radio out of coconuts, but couldn't patch a boat?

trike savior
03-11-2014, 11:48 AM
even scarier than that and closer to home was what I heard on the AM radio news the other day. I think it was boeing, is grounding 40 brand new planes due to hairline cracks they have found in the wings. yeah those all important parts that give lift and store all the fuel. oh and depending on the model hold the engines. im just glad I do not fly for work or ever. we all know from our hobby how bad Chinese steel is, starting to wonder where these parts and metal are coming from.

as far as this story, yeah quite scary they just loose a plane these days without a single mayday from the flight crew. either they were stupid or something very sudden and bad happened.

oldskool83
03-11-2014, 12:37 PM
Boeing sucks, I use to design antennas for the planes noses...always heard how bad the plans were falling apart and when I flew 2 years ago I refused to be in a boeing plane. I hate plans and flying but this trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro over seas is a joke, they always seem to lack current technology.

The plane is not in outer space...cuz we could of tracked that...it is in the ocean sad but true...why is it there is the question a lot of people now need to heal and move on.

Red Rider
03-11-2014, 01:58 PM
If it's not a Boeing, I'm not going is what I say.

Lord Letto 20
03-11-2014, 02:26 PM
I don't know if you people can see it without registering, but it's being discussed on another forum I'm a member of for a text based airline management game:
http://cyberairlines.net/forums/showthread.php?tid=24239

oldskool83
03-11-2014, 02:54 PM
I could view it. After seeing they relased info on two guys with fake passports my thoughts lead to it is prob over taken, I only say this because the last bombers ages were 29 and 19 I think and these guys with fake passports and 10 years apart seem shady as anything to me. I wonder if they can turn black boxes off in the cockpit or any tracking information because if you could I could def see how they lost it.

tri again
03-11-2014, 03:03 PM
The Professor could make a radio out of coconuts, but couldn't patch a boat?
Yeah, they made plates out of that glue too but for some reason it
came loose overnight and all the boards popped off.
Coconut and citrus gave him the amperage he needed and as a backup,
gilligan's tooth fillings also received radio signals but couldn't transmit.

tri again
03-11-2014, 03:10 PM
I just LOVE the news and IRResponsibility.
Now they're speculating and TELLING people HOW to
mix things together and sneak stuff onboard and give 'em all ideas on how to
hijack correctly.
ratBast%$#ds!!!! The NEWS people should be shot!

El Camexican
03-11-2014, 08:25 PM
I’m guessing that unless they find a plane wreck along the original flight path and blown to bits this story will end up right along Area 51 in the archives. Look hard enough on the web and there people saying that aliens are involved. That’s today, imagine a year from now if they don’t find something?:rolleyes:

I really feel sorry for the families, there’s enough doubt been spread that they must all still be believing that their loved ones could be alive. I hope so too, but I wouldn't take a bet on it.