PDA

View Full Version : Canadian tree wheeler fanatic found my new home next to kijiji and eBay whoopie :) !!

OgTreeWhlrs613
03-12-2014, 04:56 PM
Always loved anything with a motor and a driver seat found atcs to be more fun than my race quads and absolutely bullet proof/affordable and most of my friends fail to see the beauty of these machines as they are funded by papas wallet lol I hope they see this :) always telling me I invest more time than whatever it is is worth lol telling me wow u r actually wearing clean designer jeans for once as I intentionally grind the grease off my hands into my new Christmas tommy jeans (sorry grandma)lol

OgTreeWhlrs613
03-12-2014, 05:02 PM
If anyone noticed that is a honda fairing on the 200x that I'm hoping some one has to have as the $ account is empty and I need to find a way to continue funding the madness I've heard they can fetch a pretty penny and it'll only end up destroyed further if it stays on the bike cuz we here in On osgoode main st. Like to ride as hard as possible put 100+ miles on big red and 200x on twilight trails through 3 consecutive snow storms, 4 bottles of various whiskey from fireball to forty creek and as much beer as the lcbo would let us leave with lol so let me know if your interested.

Big G
03-12-2014, 05:32 PM
Looks like a decent line-up there. Nice open shop to work in too!

Daniel86
03-13-2014, 03:05 AM
Hello and welcome from middle TN! :welcome: