PDA

View Full Version : Toronto Supercross, Who's your pick?

stillhunter
03-22-2014, 12:07 PM
Personally I'd like to see some more orange. A repeat of angel stadium would be awesome. Gonna be nice to smell some 2smoke after a long winter.

MIK6
03-22-2014, 12:56 PM
I pull for RV!!
My GF is a dungy fan..

wisconsinite
03-22-2014, 01:29 PM
I'd like to see dungey win, mostly to close up the points a bit. It's great if rv wins another championship, but a close points race is much more fun to watch. It's been cool seeing james up front again lately, maybe he's got a few more wins in him.

jays375
03-22-2014, 02:02 PM
I just would like to see some tight racing.A lot of swaping positions back and forth.

BleedRed
03-22-2014, 03:01 PM
I'm a stewart fan but I think it's going to be Roczen, Stewart, Villipoto

Lord Letto 20
03-22-2014, 04:26 PM
don't really follow Supercross, any Canadians that ride Hondas?

Dirtcrasher
03-22-2014, 06:09 PM
Stewart has done well for a couple races which means he is ready to crash out (DC knocks on wood) unfortunately...

Ryan V is well overdue for a win, but still a title favorite; Starts in 1.5 hours here!

I'm gonna knock off and play TIG welding and come in to enjoy 3 hours of racing :D

There are allot of guys that are due to win and WHY can't Alessi pull a main event win? He gets the holeshot allot and then fades off.

I guess his brother (was it Jeff?) hung up his helmet?....

whyzee
03-22-2014, 07:08 PM
If Baggett can get a start he will win the 250 class.
I say Stewart keeps it together and wins.
Villipoto is in the hospital with food poisoning and is still a ? Mark for tonight.
Ciancaurlo dislocated his shoulder during practice and will really be gutting one out tonight.
Gonna be a good one tonight

Mr. Clean
03-23-2014, 10:03 AM
If Baggett can get a start he will win the 250 class.
I say Stewart keeps it together and wins.
Villipoto is in the hospital with food poisoning and is still a ? Mark for tonight.
Ciancaurlo dislocated his shoulder during practice and will really be gutting one out tonight.
Gonna be a good one tonight

You predicted it right, Stewart with an amazing ride. He got a terrible start in the final and then He dialed in the track and no one could touch him!!!

MIK6
03-23-2014, 10:10 AM
Yep.. Stewart had a good run..
dungy w a 3rd, RV got 8th (I think) so not as bad of a points hit as it could have been..

whyzee
03-23-2014, 12:01 PM
Probably one of the greatest rides ever in supercross last night. Stewart was just in another world. Reminded me of when he turned pro and guys just shook their head in awe. I must admit I was biting my nails every time he went through those whoops.
Feel so bad for Cianciaurlo. He obviously needs surgery ASAP and is done for a bit. He is the next GOAT.
Great to see Bogle win! totally off my radar though. Not sure how I missed that.
Lot of action last night that's for sure.
Those guys casing that huge triple was just insane and the ruts leading up and over that jump were footpeg+ deep. Truly mind blowing how they can do that.

atc007
03-23-2014, 03:21 PM
Very well said. I hadn't watched for awhile... I've said it before... It just KILLS me the price these guys are paying. I realize RV spent the day at the hospital. But that boy can barely WALK. Yes,he is in super hero condition. But the toll it's taking....... And Cianciaurlo,there has GOT to be someone there to say. LOOK, we are looking big picture here. Destroy your self forever,or kiss this one goodbye and stop riding and heal. It didn't look like he's gonna have much of a choice now... Great show it was :) I love RV ,but it was great to see Stewart step on up. Super great ride for sure. He knew from practice EXACTLY what that bike was gonna need to get done what he wanted for the end. Can't wait for next week. Thanx for hooking me again!