PDA

View Full Version : Thank you!

clmeue37
03-25-2014, 04:49 AM
I want to thank everyone here for making these forums such a friendly and informative place to come and learn and chat about a number of things (not just trikes). I joined awhile back, and to be honest, I got off on the wrong foot with a few members. In doing research about some questions I had, I found this site. Upon reading through many helpful posts, I saw the passion all of you have for these machines and quickly realized the number of people that these 3 wheeled bikes had brought together as lifelong friends. I also had a misguided opinion of several senior members based on some of their posts I had read before I joined (shame on me). I was so very wrong, and did not realize it until one of them called me out on a questionable thread I had started. We need people who "tell it like it is." I was so ashamed that I didn't post here for awhile. It's the "matter of fact" and "tell it like it is" attitude that quickly weeds out the new members that have the wrong mindset coming in to a community as upstanding, helpful, encouraging, and informative as this one. It took me a short time to figure that out. That said, I've been on here a lot lately reading up and learning as much as I can about the machines I own and the sport in general. I was born in 86 so I didn't grow up around trikes in their prime years. I'm not the most experienced rider but I share the passion you guys have for keeping these things alive. I would love to head to trikefest sometime (if there's any room for a guy who just likes to trail ride lol) and share a few beers with you guys as a thank you for the service you provide here and hopefully make a few new friends in the process. You're a great group of people and again, thank you.

Lee