PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have dealings with Mr. Twisted Wheelers World?

dyrtryder
03-25-2014, 11:05 AM
I saw the website for Mr Twisted Wheelers World a while back and it looks pretty cool. I was considering having them do some work to my 350x engine. Anyone have any recent dealings with them to give any feedback on their business? I've searched around here but haven't found anything.
thanks.

Thorpe
03-25-2014, 11:15 AM
Stay away... The guy is a hatchet man at best... I have seen his "work" and it looks like a jr high shop class. I got my 70 from him, when I questioned the burn holes in the front fender (bent frame, which I knew) he said he had fixed it... Well, if that's the case, shouldn't there be some clearance then?? Guy is a hack. I would NOT send him anything

Big G
03-25-2014, 12:18 PM
Only dealings I've ever had with him was to try and order some parts from his store (both online and on the phone). I was blown away by his attitude. He basically snapped on me. Not sure what his issue is. I haven't dealt with him since. Come to think of it, maybe I should try giving him a chance again - who knows, maybe he's just moody from one day to the next?

Flyingw
03-25-2014, 12:52 PM
I concur with Thorpe and Big G, give that guy a real wide berth. He's unstable to say the least.

New2Tri-Z
03-25-2014, 01:21 PM
If you search this forum you will find some feedback for Mr Twisted. Unstable seems to be the best suited word I could find. Seems the Minnesota guys deal with him the most, but I have read some pretty descriptive threads in regards to his attitude. On the other hand his calenders aren't too bad to look at.

dyrtryder
03-25-2014, 07:37 PM
Ahh crap, looks like I won't be sending him anything of mine to work on. I'd be scared that I wouldn't even get my own engine back. Better to keep it local anyhow I guess.
Thanks for the heads up guys...

Thorpe
03-25-2014, 10:13 PM
He told me (in person) about his past (excessive) drug abuse... If that explains any of his mood swings... Or he really is just a dbag...

86125m
03-25-2014, 10:22 PM
Yea he has Snapped At me also. I was trying to get a part for my 86 125m which I know exsist and when I called him on the phone to see if he had one. He snapped at me and said that it didn't exsist and got really angry then hung up the phone. And also I would just rebuild the engine myself. If you want a job done right do it yourself.

bkvette3
03-25-2014, 10:30 PM
Wow - I was going to get in contact with him to check on some parts. From the feedback left here - I think I will pass. Thanks for the heads-up, guys.

Chopsaw
03-25-2014, 10:36 PM
Ahh crap, looks like I won't be sending him anything of mine to work on. I'd be scared that I wouldn't even get my own engine back. Better to keep it local anyhow I guess.
Thanks for the heads up guys...

Hey ,,, support your hometown . That way its Local , puts money into where you live , you have a go to guy , future dealings ,,, he becomes a friend so to speak , your the customer , he takes care of you .

Chop

MNhondaguy
03-26-2014, 01:00 AM
Who knows, if you can handle being around him and learns to like you, you could be an in for the rest of us to get us parts that he might have access to lol

Thorpe
03-26-2014, 07:18 AM
Hey ,,, support your hometown . That way its Local , puts money into where you live , you have a go to guy , future dealings ,,, he becomes a friend so to speak , your the customer , he takes care of you .

Chop

Why would you want to support someone who is a dink?

Chopsaw
03-26-2014, 01:48 PM
Why would you want to support someone who is a dink?

I wouldn't , and that's not what I said ,,,

honda atc guy
03-26-2014, 04:14 PM
....................... And also I would just rebuild the engine myself. If you want a job done right do it yourself.

Oh how true this is.

Davidcz75
03-30-2014, 01:27 PM
I find if odd you all are so neg about the dude ... I've been to his shop several times and it was a lot of fun . He has some really nice trikes there and all. Look at his BBB score and don't be so quick to judge ... He's busy and heck anyone can have an off day . I know there are those on this site that don't care for him but I never had any issues with the guy and if something needed to be exchanged it was painless ... Id have no concerns about ordering parts from the guy ... Just my two cents

pipeline triker
03-30-2014, 03:27 PM
I went to deal with him years ago and will never ever again. The unstable part is so true. STAY AWAY unless you want to get yelled at over the phone.

86125m
03-30-2014, 03:46 PM
Yea your right plus he has a bookoo of parts at his disposal. And the last few times I called him he veary professional.

85XMAN
03-30-2014, 06:00 PM
Too bad he had a lot of partz. apparently whoever runs his FB page is a lot nicer they have a lot of good things goin for them! But yes an attitude can ruin a good thing. I have also tried contacting him and instead I got nothing in return..... maybe im better off!

RIDE-RED 250r
03-30-2014, 07:44 PM
I have never dealt with the person in question myself. But in our little community, reputation is everything. And his reputation according to people whose opinions I respect here is very questionable.

Just stick to buying parts from reputable people here on 3ww. I have yet to have a bad deal, always get exactly what is advertised and pretty much always at much lower prices than other people charge at other sources.

Davidcz75
03-31-2014, 04:39 PM
Oh look the trike guru .... Sir you are a complete fool and I believe you are the one with a substance abuse problem .... I know I know I know ..... just dont say it ... just go have another beer and fart . Jason has alof of nice trikes and isnt a hacket man . I think some of the people expect a $1000 job for $100 and as far as him selling a 70 as mentioned here ..... false. He has given me some great deals on both parts and trikes so stop with the bashing over nothing .

DohcBikes
03-31-2014, 05:02 PM
So are you saying that Thorpe is flat out lying about buying a 70 from him?

I doubt it.

Davidcz75
03-31-2014, 05:09 PM
Im saying that its doubtful that what he has stated on here is true ... He has sold a 70 to one person and it wasnt the person who brought it up on here... thats what i am saying . I know my dealings with Jason have been really good and have had no negetive issues with him . I also find it odd that "Triker Guru", who just joined, makes his first three posts on here bashing Jason ... which he does on youtube as well. Its ok, we all dont have to like one another, but no reason to come here and feed the fire for no reason.

DohcBikes
03-31-2014, 08:30 PM
I bet you are David Hensley , you are a slack jawDude. This is no way to enter the forum.

I may be wrong but I believe I have exchanged a couple emails with you in the past, and even suggested that you join here. Its good to see you here but whoa.

I've not dealt with Mr. Twisted but its been gone over before here, and I don't see any point in getting this personal over opinions on a seller.

If you don't like something, don't hand anybody any money for it, right?

Happy Triking. :beer:welcome:

DohcBikes
03-31-2014, 08:37 PM
I understand all of that because I can read.

I'm just saying man maybe there's a smoother way to communicate your opinions.

Do your thing manmymint87

DohcBikes
03-31-2014, 08:40 PM
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Well, good for a laugh anyway. Have a great nightshens

RIDE-RED 250r
03-31-2014, 09:24 PM
7 posts and every one of them flaming..... not good.

Billy Golightly
03-31-2014, 09:37 PM
This is a good example of how not to make an entrance to the forum...

ATC ADDICTED
03-31-2014, 10:11 PM
ok.... ive been dealing with Jason for over a yr now... we talk regularly,,, he is a very busy man,,, and is far from a hack or hatchet man.... yes ,,, he can have a short fuse,, that's IF you were talking to Jason... but when you spend odd hrs dealing with PIA trikes and owners, you can get a little fed up with peoples bullshit.... Jason is a good guy,,,, who HAD a drug problem YRS ago,,,, if you are west of the Mississippi then ,,, he will come across rough, short, even ill tempered.... you would be too if you lived in MN where the average winter temps are around 0*.. if you live out there ,,, then you know this is how easterners are... he runs a business and makes a living and employs others on what most said couldn't be done,, on a bike that was supposed to be gone long ago... if it weren't for people like Jason these bikes we love so much would have been gone long ago... thanks to people like him,,, we still have a source of parts that we need to fix our broken trikes.... I send all my needed parts lists to Jason,,, yeah he bitches about some of the stuff I order ,,, but ,,, you have to get to know him to know he isn't bitching at you,, he is bitching cause now he has to find another to replace the one I just bought so the next guy who calls needing that part he will have one for them also.... attitude or not,,, "usually not" I would rather buy from him then anyone else....

ATC ADDICTED
03-31-2014, 10:13 PM
and as far as him selling a atc70 whole/complete..... yeah rite.... I cant even get a complete 70 motor out of him, let alone him sell a complete bike.... I think they are his addiction with a total of like 34 of the little bastards

hatc200x1
03-31-2014, 10:30 PM
I think they are his addiction with a total of like 34 of the little bastards
Probably why ATC 70's are so hard to find and expensive up here in Minnesota

RIDE-RED 250r
03-31-2014, 10:59 PM
There is no excusable reason for treating people, especially your customers like crap...none. at best its bad business, at worst it is the behavior of a spoiled punk who should have gotten his arse paddled more as a child. You can buy parts from whomever you wish, but to make a bunch of lame excuses FOR HIS BEHAVIOR is absolutely ridiculous and all I need to know about that guy.

I hate to break it to you, but he isn't the only source for parts for trikes left in this world. There are plenty of other good businesses and people in this community who can provide us with the parts and services we need without the BS and attitude. He won't be in business very long if he truly interacts with his customers in the way described here, despite a few trying to make excuses for him

DohcBikes
03-31-2014, 11:07 PM
Lol see.... a solid opinion without name calling......its possible here!!!:w00t:

I agree, I've heard enough about twisted from 3ww members to steer clear.

RIDE-RED 250r
04-01-2014, 07:29 AM
Wow. Just wow....

You joined up just to start crap with people and talk tough about putting "fist to teeth". SO impressive. Every single one of your posts has been about being a troll...

And you think you know some special tricks about joining under different emails and being a pain that the people that run this great group have never seen???!! HA!

Immature punks are cute when they talk tough..... :rolleyes:

Billy Golightly
04-01-2014, 07:32 AM
I really dont care if they ban me from this site , its nothing anyway so do you really think i care, if they want to ban me go ahead, i will give this site so much trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro, i will rejoin everyday in a different name a different email , say what i want get deleted again, then just sign up again the next day, this site is stupid , makes people wait what a crock

:lol:

How old are you, like 12? Do you have nothing more productive or better uses of your time than that? I mean I'm flattered and all, but dang.

Davidcz75
04-01-2014, 10:02 AM
Yup I agree ... Jason is a good guy who really did turn his life around for the better and as stated he is not a hachet man .... thats just pure bs. I ve known him for a while now and the dude has been alot fo fun and you are correct he is busy most of the time. Its 32 70's lol ..... he loves those things . In any case he has always been honest with me and his shop is always fun. Triker Guru for whatever reason starts crap with him and me on youtube ... gets called out and then refuses to show up and its always out of the blue ... dont know what its all about and really just wish he'd knock his nonsense off.

Davidcz75
04-01-2014, 12:35 PM
Agreed ... he started on me for no real reason and I was like WTF ? and then got mad cause I was finally like ok FU then ... he loves to dish it out but sure cant take it . Its humorous in a way ... him saying he say 30 years experience with trikes and acts like a complete and utter DBag .... oh well ... it is what it is

ironchop
04-01-2014, 01:21 PM
I like boobies, butterscotch pie, trikes, and unicorn piss

don`t be talkin smack about unicorn piss....I can be a Royal Internet Badass if you type mean stuff about me from 450 miles away.

Can we close down this dick swinging contest? My eyes are bleeding from reading this mess. Reminds me of facebook