PDA

View Full Version : Caliy people need help! Scammed

ScottZJ
01-05-2004, 11:45 PM
Hey guys I need help looking someone up in SanJose area. This guy has scammed alot of people and I have called his house millions of times with no answer. I was able to get my money back from the MO place trackin system but thats not the point. This person must be caught and delt with. Here is the ebay auction and be sure to check out his feedback! Here is address and number. Let me know if you can find anymore info on him,
Thanks
Scott
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=14297&item=3448011763

THE JERKS INFO!!!!!!!!!
Andrew Dinh
3315 San Felipe Rd. PMB#75
San Jose, CA 95135
USA
(408) 806-6120

davham
01-06-2004, 01:32 AM
Looks like you all bought the same battery. :shock:

mywifeknowseverything
01-06-2004, 09:04 AM
It looks like you have enough info on him to call the police...Why dont you just do that....Or you want someone to track him down and give em a good ol' ass beatin!!! Whew, just had a flash back from my ol' rough neck days :shock:

mywifeknowseverything
01-06-2004, 09:10 AM
does this site automaticly correct foul language??? I know I didnt type ARSE in my last post...Didnt know that was really foul though...

ScottZJ
01-06-2004, 09:22 AM
Well I have already contacted the authorities in his area and gave them all the info I have on him. I also just received a huge email from the ebay fraud area and they are also looking into this person. And I dont really care if someone hurts him, but I do want him to do jail time. This is a federal offense and they dont play. He will get his in the long run they always do.

Ace Mon
01-06-2004, 02:36 PM
I'd drive an hour to knock his teeth in but it looks like he has some kind of PO box as a mailing address .

SoCalDesertRider
01-09-2004, 10:30 PM
I hope you're able to catch this guy and press charges. I have news for you though, San Jose is no where near SanDiego or Santee. San Jose is part of the San Francisco metropolis, about 9 hours drive north of San Diego. Santee is in the East end of the San Diego metropolis, San Diego being right down by the Mexican border and the Pacific ocean. Good luck.

SoCalDesertRider
01-09-2004, 10:38 PM
LOL, disregard that, I cant believe I read SanJose and somehow it stuck in my mind as Santee. Sorry my bad. Sorry bout the geography lesson. LOL