PDA

View Full Version : What information would you like to see on Haspin?

Billy Golightly
01-06-2004, 12:09 AM
I'm wanting to do a little bit more updating on information for TF04, and I'm wondering what all you guys would like to have information on? I'm thinking some maps, aerial photos of the front gate, where we usually camp at, ect. Anyone else have other ideas? I'd like to make it as complete as possible so not to leave people with unknown questions and stuff.

SteveATC24
01-06-2004, 03:15 PM
Is it priced per rider or per ATC/ATV?

Billy Golightly
01-06-2004, 03:25 PM
Good question, I'm 99.9% sure that it is priced per person, but I will find out for sure and include it in the FAQ.

Billy

TimSr
01-06-2004, 03:59 PM
Its per person, otherwise Howdy couldnt even afford to get in!

Most of the information needed is on Haspin's website other than possibly marking specifically where we will be there, but then the folks at check-in always direct everyone in that direction anyhow.
Also, the published cost is not even close, because Howdy always negiotiates a nice group discount. When hes ready he will ask for names to put on the list.

tricktrikes
01-09-2004, 02:35 PM
i am absolutly sure (cause im a haspin regular) that it is per person. i had one trike and two people with me (thier stuff was on another trailor) and we were charged for three. It is $15.00 per person unless honda, howdy or whoever reserves a group discount. also there is a one time( per year) $3.00 fee that is charged for a ride at your own risk member card. If you had one from last year it is no longer good. Hope this info is helpful. I can be contacted at lookin_4_nak@hotmail.com if anyone has any other Q's. Im only like 30-40 minutes from there. And if anyone is planning a trip soon. Bring alota quarters cause after you dig your maching out of a foot or two of mud, your gonna need em lol. laters

jeswinehart
01-09-2004, 06:44 PM
what the heck am i gonna need a buch of quarters for tricktrike ???
did they put in a power washer at haspin acres ???

john

yater
01-10-2004, 05:26 PM
How many miles of trails do they have? I'm considering the trek but I love to trailride and would like to know more. Any other terrain?