PDA

View Full Version : I applaud this veteran

sledcrazyinCT
04-09-2014, 01:21 PM
Hey New Yorkers this is a great speech from a law enforcement officer and Iraqi veteran. Glad someone posted this on You Tube for us to share. God Bless Aaron Weiss!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lh1zornUVv8

Caminofeld
04-13-2014, 10:49 PM
Wow, damn straight! Political fear-mongering is out of control in this country...although it has been for hundreds of years and it seems we are still too dumb to realize it. The weaker the people are in body, mind, and soul; the easier it is to impose your will upon them.

Stonewall
04-14-2014, 10:53 AM
We need more folks to step up and speak out like this fella. He really hit the nail on the head right there, and without any extra bullsh!t too.

slashfan7964
04-14-2014, 11:31 AM
This is exactly what we need. He couldn't have been more true if he tried. Tahnks for sharing.

atc007
04-14-2014, 11:52 AM
True American HERO right there folks.

CRAZY70MAN
04-14-2014, 12:43 PM
Awesome and right to the point!!! I would have loved to seen the faces of whom he was speaking to. That is a man right there....plain and simple!!

briano
04-14-2014, 12:50 PM
There should be a lot more people with his views!!!! We are turning into "We the sheeple" because there are not enough people standing up for their rights.

Scootertrash
04-14-2014, 03:35 PM
Wow, damn straight! Political fear-mongering is out of control in this country...although it has been for hundreds of years and it seems SOME (not we) are still too dumb to realize it. The weaker the people are in body, mind, and soul; the easier it is to impose your will upon them.

There should be a lot more people with his views!!!! Many (not we) are turning into "We the sheeple" because there are not enough people standing up for their rights.

No offense, but I fixed your guys posts. By saying "we" you are including me. I refuse to be a sheep and I know full well what's going on and I long ago decided to quit "taking the high road" and "don't stir the pot" like many Conservatives/Libertarians who feel that even if you speak up it will do no good. Screw that! Search my posts and started threads on gun control and O-Care, although most of you know where I stand and agree with me. This sh!t is way out of hand and it's coming to an end quickly. All you have to do is look at how these gun control policies have failed in these states that passed laws requiring registration, and the majority didn't show up. The politicians in those states are pretty quiet all of a sudden about their supposed "victories" against gun violence.

Take the "gun" out of "gun violence" and what do you have?

Here's a post I saved from another forum when all of this BS was going down out east:
This is not my post I merely borrowed it.

Here's my promise to any of the f**k faces that may stumble upon this thread. I have never broken a single law (other than a speeding ticket) in my almost 40 years on this planet. I work everyday, pay more than my fair share of taxes, and contribute to charity. I have worked in several different areas of law enforcement for almost 20 years and currently work for State Government. I am a blue collar, married with 2 children guy that lives a modest life and has no debt. I have lived my entire life by traditional American ideals.........but I will F**KING NEVER give you any of my guns, ammo, magazines, gun powder, primers, reloading equipment, or anything else you decide you want to take from me. If you make me a felon with your pen, I will become a felon you wish you had never created. If you pass laws that limit my ability to protect MY family, YOUR family will no longer be safe. Fair is fair. I hope it never comes to that. I have done everything within my ability to prevent it from happening. I have voted, emailed, called, mailed, and sent money. If you choose to back me into a corner, you better be sure to get everything I have while I'm not present. Be sure not to miss anything or you will never be able to find peace while I'm still alive. This is my promise to my children. If you think I'm full of sh!t, you have no idea how much my kids mean to me.

And one last thought that I separated from the above quote, once again not mine, for those who have the attitude that "you'll never be able to fight off the government"(This pertains to that cop that went nuts in Cali that they found in the cabin in the woods eventually):

1 guy going full retard tied up every cop in San Bernadino County for several days. WTF do these dipsh!ts thing is going to happen when a few hundred thousand (or a few million) people have finally had enough and say......F**K YOU!