PDA

View Full Version : well it happened

JasonB
04-14-2014, 12:50 PM
i was in oriely's yesterday picking up some grease for my 450 swinger conversion on the 250R. I was wearing my sweet new 'capn weezys trike parts shirt' and some guy was like "thats an awesome shirt! where did you get it" He actually thought it was one of those trendy novelty shirts that people wear hahahahahah I had to explain it was an actual person that offered parts and services for 3 wheeled atv's :crazy: Well guys it looks like we have acheived that 'cool vintage status' :D Big thanks again to the Captain for an awesome shirt! happy birthday man!

fabiodriven
04-14-2014, 01:38 PM
I really gotta git me some Weezy wear.

Billy Golightly
04-14-2014, 01:55 PM
I had some chick flag me down off the interstate on the way to Trikefest about 5 years ago when I had my big white trailer with the 3WW Graphics on the side and buy a couple shirts for her husband. That was pretty awesome.

Its also funny somtimes when I get to talking about three-wheelers or someone will see a shirt I'm wearing like in Walmart and they go "Yeah man theres this website, called 3wheeler world, they got all kinds of stuff on there." I just smile and nod my head :lol:

slashfan7964
04-14-2014, 02:03 PM
I had some chick flag me down off the interstate on the way to Trikefest about 5 years ago when I had my big white trailer with the 3WW Graphics on the side and buy a couple shirts for her husband. That was pretty awesome.

Its also funny somtimes when I get to talking about three-wheelers or someone will see a shirt I'm wearing like in Walmart and they go "Yeah man theres this website, called 3wheeler world, they got all kinds of stuff on there." I just smile and nod my head :lol:

:lol:

That's epic!

But yeah lately it seems three wheelers are becoming accepted again and that's freaking awesome. I've shown a lot of people pictures of some badass trikes and they are like "wow those are sick!!! I want one!!"

JasonB
04-14-2014, 03:50 PM
first rule of 3wheelerworld is YOU DO NOT TALK ABOUT THREEWHEELERWORLD!!!

Blown 331
04-14-2014, 03:57 PM
I got me a Captain Weezy shirt when I bought a 3 wheeler from him as well! Great story.

I've got a couple shirts from the other site that are over 10 years old as well. They are black so they still look decent. :lol:

CRAZY70MAN
04-14-2014, 04:27 PM
I had a fella come up to me at the drive thru and asked me what the shroud mounted to my bumper was off?? Yes I have a 86 250r radiator shroud mounted to my bumper:crazy:...lol Ends up he collects trail 70 stuff! Nice connection huh??? That old' shroud gets me a lot of contacts. Plus when someone actually knows what it is, which is rare, I have probably made a new friend.:lol: The bike shop guys know who it is when I call for parts usually also. The looks ya get with 3 wheeler shirts, hats, etc.... Love it:beer Oldschool will never dietrailpro

RIDE-RED 250r
04-14-2014, 04:29 PM
I wear my Captain Weezy shirt with pride. :)

It is sure to get some exposure up on Tug Hill when riding season kicks into full swing!! :beer Be ready Cap'n! :D

MRSOUND
04-14-2014, 08:05 PM
My weezy shirt has also produced leads that led to purchases. Still have a guy at work bugging me to buy his SX. Just haven't collected the change yet.:D

lokisbuddy
04-14-2014, 08:15 PM
I had a fella come up to me at the drive thru and asked me what the shroud mounted to my bumper was off?? Yes I have a 86 250r radiator shroud mounted to my bumper:crazy:...lol Ends up he collects trail 70 stuff! Nice connection huh??? That old' shroud gets me a lot of contacts. Plus when someone actually knows what it is, which is rare, I have probably made a new friend.:lol: The bike shop guys know who it is when I call for parts usually also. The looks ya get with 3 wheeler shirts, hats, etc.... Love it:beer Oldschool will never dietrailpro
Post a pic of your bumper lol and I too wear my weezy hoodie everywhere. the back is pristine and the front is soaked with grease and oil lol.

Slingblade
04-14-2014, 09:49 PM
Cool story. I've also gotten comments about my Weezy shirt. They do have that novelty, nostalgia look. I love it.

hoosierlogger
04-14-2014, 10:22 PM
I have a hat and a shirt. The hat gets worn every day. Gets lots of attention for sure.

slashfan7964
04-14-2014, 10:33 PM
I want one now lol. Where can I get this stuff?

ditchmud
04-15-2014, 01:31 AM
Since I've been to 8 trikefests and several other events it's safe to say that if you see me I will probably be wearing some Tshirt with a trike on it! A guy at work just a few weeks ago asked me if I owned any shirts that don't have trikes on them!

keister
04-15-2014, 11:57 AM
Most of my wardrobe has a wheeler or some sort on it. Mostly trikes, of course, but some races, riding areas, bike shops, etc.

My Weezy shirt is one of my favorites because I love, I MEAN I LOVE, wearing a shirt with a 350X on it.

Here's a picture from last summer with me and my twin cousins from Texas.

captainweezy
04-25-2014, 11:01 PM
I think after all this kick azz feedback I need to get my Trikefest order called in.
Thanks for all the comments guys.