PDA

View Full Version : come on!!!!!!!!!!

freaksfix
01-07-2004, 02:27 PM
six feet wide????????? 27 and 26 inch tires????????

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=6724&item=2451829570

ejc042
01-07-2004, 03:00 PM
i need a 30 pack rack for my 250R as well???? dumazz :rolleyes:

200xman
01-07-2004, 04:43 PM
What a moron! :rolleyes: He must of been on lots of painkillers for his back when he typed that up.

ATC crazy
01-08-2004, 09:33 AM
HAHAHAHAHA....he musta been smokin the good stuff while typing that up :D

3 weelin geezer
01-08-2004, 01:05 PM
Nah! I gone and thunk hees konfuzed. Oh, what is it???? Dammit! Its blue and I can't tell what it is. Is it a golf cart or a tractor or what? It looks like a ...a...chevy I think. Oh, I dunno. Its so unique! That guy stole it for a mere 12oo bucks. Its worth a kings ransom or more than a Van-go paintin. Yup, thats what I thunk. 30 pack rack huh? Looks to me like it only holds 2 (6) packs. Bore 80 x?? No way! That wouldn't fit in the frame! That like off a locomotive engine. It better go real fast for a 20,000 cc engine. Reminds me of that ferari comercial where the guy is sitting at a light with his girl. He revs the engine and the gas guage goes from full to empty in a couple of revs. I wanna be a profesional driver too. So that means just because I dress up like one with all the helmet and boots and cool suit with a bunch of patches on it and jump in my volkswagen that I covered in labels off all kinds of stuff like mayonnaise,beer, cereal boxes and paint a number on the door, I will automatically become the next Dale Earnhart. NOT! False advertising!

3 weelin geezer
01-08-2004, 01:21 PM
hmm..

Andrew
01-09-2004, 07:08 AM
hes "pimpin" it out with all that "triple platinum" roll lol

ATC crazy
01-09-2004, 09:08 AM
Nah! I gone and thunk hees konfuzed. Oh, what is it???? Dammit! Its blue and I can't tell what it is. Is it a golf cart or a tractor or what? It looks like a ...a...chevy I think. Oh, I dunno. Its so unique! That guy stole it for a mere 12oo bucks. Its worth a kings ransom or more than a Van-go paintin. Yup, thats what I thunk. 30 pack rack huh? Looks to me like it only holds 2 (6) packs. Bore 80 x?? No way! That wouldn't fit in the frame! That like off a locomotive engine. It better go real fast for a 20,000 cc engine. Reminds me of that ferari comercial where the guy is sitting at a light with his girl. He revs the engine and the gas guage goes from full to empty in a couple of revs. I wanna be a profesional driver too. So that means just because I dress up like one with all the helmet and boots and cool suit with a bunch of patches on it and jump in my volkswagen that I covered in labels off all kinds of stuff like mayonnaise,beer, cereal boxes and paint a number on the door, I will automatically become the next Dale Earnhart. NOT! False advertising!

http://www.bluetraxx.com/phpBB/images/smiles/icon9.gif http://www.bluetraxx.com/phpBB/images/smiles/icon9.gif

twgranger
01-09-2004, 09:16 AM
Maybe he is a midget and see's things BIGGER. :D