PDA

View Full Version : honda quads

ATC70
12-01-2002, 03:25 AM
man wuts up with honda's quads, they need to change things up a bit im a big honda fan, I know all hondas are very reliable i should know i own three hondas, but cmon they have like 4 ranchers and 4 foremans and 4 sportrax, i think they should keep one rancher with 2x4 and 4x4, same with the foreman. i think they should take out the sportrax 250ex and the 300ex and make up some new sports and keep the 400ex and the 90, i wish i could tell this to honda and make them think, don't get me wrong honda is a great company and they make awesome machines but their choice of making too much of the same thing is their prob, So wut im saying is they need more variety, but that's just my opinion.

ATC crazy
12-01-2002, 04:36 PM
Im also a big Honda fan. I think its good for Honda to make multiple versions of the same machine. Different people like different things and if 2 different people like the Foreman and one likes ES and the other dosent then they could still get them. By the way, they better start putting disk brakes on the utility quads. Honda is falling fast in the sport market though. Their 400ex is getting better competition and they could use a big bore. They should put an XR650R enging into a modified 250R frame. It would kick ass. They should also bring back the 250R. If they did this then I could kiss everyone at Honda ;)