PDA

View Full Version : 86 200x

L77rod
05-11-2014, 07:27 PM
I got a 1986 200x project bike I'm really in needs of parts any parts available I'll take and I can take care of any shipping no matter the size. The following parts I'm in a lot of need of:

Kick start
Plastics (including headlight plastic )
Engine components
Extended swing arm
After parts rims open to any

Anything helps
Leeroy2377@gmail.com

200x, 1986,

bigezee
05-11-2014, 08:27 PM
I just had my 86 200x motor totally rebuilt and had to make one good one out of two. I have the second motor that is in total pieces. I don't know what is left as my mechanic just gave me a whole box of parts of what was left over. It is all in a plastic tub. If you need a certain motor part I might have it. I would need to know what it looks like with maybe a picture or a diagram. I'd be willing to look through the box if you need me to. Let me know.

L77rod
05-12-2014, 02:04 AM
That's awesome I'll get some pics and up load them for you to see, do you have any cosmetic parts?? And do you have an extra kick start?

bigezee
05-12-2014, 08:08 PM
That's all I have is the motor parts. I too am looking for a few cosmetic things. Parts are getting scarce for these things and nobody is giving them up. I got lucky and found a headlight plastic a while back from a member on here and it was in pretty good shape. Plus I didn't pay an arm and a leg like the Ebay people are charging. Just wait and it will come come along. Patience around here. If you find a good source for some parts and maybe have some extra seconds parts then keep me in mind. Here is a list of some stuff I'm looking for:

Complete Toolbox with all mounting brackets
Tank shrouds
Air box lid - with no holes.

Maybe we can do some trading if you run into something I need and vice versa...

-also post a picture sometime of your project. Don't worry it may be in rough shape but we have to start somewhere. I'll post some when I get mine back from the shop.

shortline10
05-12-2014, 08:15 PM
Where are you in Florida ?
I have some parts just no time to ship lately .