PDA

View Full Version : San Diego County Trikers Please Check In

Flyingw
05-15-2014, 09:54 PM
With the slew of fires currently burning in San Diego county, my thoughts are with my SO Cal Brothers and Sisters. If you live in the effected areas and have the ability, please check in with your current status.

Liquid-Darkness
05-15-2014, 10:08 PM
I live in Central California so I am out of danger but I did see the fires on yahoo news yesterday. I hope any and everyone is ok down there. Poor people.:(

Flyingw
05-15-2014, 10:41 PM
I was born and raised in Escondido. There is a fire in an area called Harmony Grove I used to go riding at. I guess Escondido will always be home. Normally, the So Cal fire season is in late Summer but its started early this year.

HairyJR
05-15-2014, 11:43 PM
FlyingW I live on border between Oceanside and Vista, mile from Legoland and the Poinsettia fire, mostly out and under control. Now the area you lived in is differently burned many acres and several homes. Watching TV live broadcast once again the Coco fire (San Marcos) has flaired up. Jwheeler and Lardog both live only a stone throw north of the Coco fire and have a better view, real close. I spent yesterday running errands I-5 freeway closed fire at San Onofre, went east on highway 76 and Fallbrook fire on Camp Pendleton still burning smoke came across highway, another one started today on the base. Could be a whole lot worst, lucky the Santa Ana winds have died down and cool down coming tomorrow. Hope all are safe....

"HJ"

Vealmonkey
05-16-2014, 01:48 AM
Many so cal members to worry about. Mymint, Tommy Gaian, Nick Nicholson and several others. They are in my thoughts and I worry about them all. Counting on everyone safely pulling through.

manbearpig
05-16-2014, 11:07 AM
Fires have reserved damage to the north county almost exclusively. Hillside burn in Lakeside the other day has been the only smoke the east county has seen.. yet. Got the bikes rounded up, the batteries charged in all the cars, goin down the checklist of evacuation items. its just a matter of time.

setting up the OBoasis to house N county folk if needed. let me know kiddos. MUST LIKE DOGS

Flyingw
05-16-2014, 03:31 PM
Thanks for the updates guys. I have a Sister in San Marcos and she's got a diddy bag packed and is ready to go if she needs to. You all stay safe and keep us posted.

Vealmonkey
05-17-2014, 11:15 PM
Finally talked to Minty today. He and Tom and Nick and the others are doing well. Fires are mostly up in the north like others have said but a few small blazes all over. Very dry. Minty still healing from his last race.

Jwheeler
05-18-2014, 11:32 AM
Hey! all is well at Jwheeler And the Lardog homes.Some people not as lucky here in San Marcos. Thank you for your thoughts.

Joseph Farrow
05-18-2014, 02:58 PM
Hey! all is well at Jwheeler And the Lardog homes.Some people not as lucky here in San Marcos. Thank you for your thoughts.

Jeff glad to hear you and Larry are okay. Been wondering about you guys. I know the fires have been close to you. San Marcos has been all in the news.

bkm
01-18-2018, 09:20 AM
LET us pray......our mymint8.70..who are`t in flinn springs heaven....halo`ed be thy name...thou does not like thrill billys website......thou refers to anyone without star power a flunky....even tho we are 3wheeled JUNKIES....and live in ape sh!t dago like monkeys.......AMEN ! ....... Sin mob or Laughing devils ? i`m a rough boy..................:Bounce:Bounce:shiftyeyes::Bo unce:BounceSince we're digging up old Glamy posts, this one is my favorite. The newer guys won't get it, but they'd love minty.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk