PDA

View Full Version : DIRTCRASHERS topic on his request of parts making, machining, welding etc.

Dirtcrasher
05-21-2014, 04:02 PM
Hey guys, I am still not proficient in TIG welding aluminum, it is very tough to master.....

Anyhow, I WILL start with headlight guards, air box rings, 350X to 450 peg plate mounts, fork unbending and rebuilding as well as swingarm bushings.

I am at crunch time with my motor and my stuff to finish in about 3 weeks to be ready for Trikefest.

I have been and still am hurt from Oct 5th until today. So, it has been difficult to do much at all and, I broke another rib or 2 last week on my (bad) left side. Lots more has happened as well.......

Anyhow, Just being honest. When I get back and settled, you will see parts in the 3WW store. But, I cannot promise any machine shop or welding repairs or rebuilds until I get home.

If I (knock on wood) make it through TF14 without injury, I will make all my products and have a few more in mind. I can only supply you all with this information and want to express my THANKS!! to all that have bought or are looking to buy my products shortly.

Thank you, Steve (DC) Thomas. Take care and ride with all your gear and perfect brakes, everytime!!

Mr. Clean
05-21-2014, 05:55 PM
I promised some time ago to buy three water cooled 250r air box rings, as soon as they are ready I am.

Thanks Steve!

atc007
05-21-2014, 08:51 PM
Glad to see this Steve. Focus on getting yourself better bud.

captainweezy
05-21-2014, 10:05 PM
DC this year at trike fest, lets just cruise and hang out. Like bill said. Lets get you better. I will support a headlight guard when you get to them.

Tri-Z 250
05-21-2014, 10:48 PM
Ok I have one of your trick air box support filter rings. Love it, it's simple and it works two things I like in a product next to look and price(which also rated very well). Here is what I'd like to see. A ring for the YT60 gas tank to stop the cap from over tightening, causing it to crack. You see the threads are about an inch deeper than the cap. If your buddy fills your tank(the one with the Kung Foo grip) unknowingly over twists it every time. Best part is the caps bottom is thick enough that a small collar. over the bottom of the tank threads would work. A bit of a trinket piece with some purpose, just a small amount of bling with simple polish. Pm me if you need the pics or tank and cap itself to roll with such an item.

yaegerb
05-21-2014, 11:01 PM
I would like to have another set of airbox rings as well please...for my 85 R. One can never have enough airbox rings!!!

Mosh
05-22-2014, 06:45 AM
I pity the fool that don't run DC 250r airbox support rings.

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m40/cosmicquads/file_197057_0_mrt1.jpg

bkm
05-22-2014, 08:21 AM
Airbox rings here too.

Dirtcrasher
05-22-2014, 04:16 PM
Thanks guys, your the best!! Please find me and Fabs this year.....

Just between being injured and I broke another rib falling off the backhoe; But, I can't give up.

The best news is I have all the materials, just need the time.

Thanks again,
DC

Bren_downe
05-24-2014, 01:32 AM
Hey DC, I don't know if this is too much work for you but the Fooler crowd is in need of a good case saver.

Jason125m
05-24-2014, 04:36 PM
In for some airbox rings aswell DC. Heal up buddy

hatc200x1
05-29-2014, 04:55 PM
TOTALLY AGREE on a case saver for the 81-84R!!!