PDA

View Full Version : I need a few FOX T shirts size 2XL online........Help??

Dirtcrasher
06-03-2014, 05:06 PM
Hi, thanks for any help with this. I dicked around at our local distributor, "BOBS" and best they had was 1XL which fits fine but I want to wash and dry these for years without additional shrinkage; 2XL works best.

Is ANYONE aware of a company online that offers many FOX products (not 35$ for a t-shirt though) that I can look thru and by a half a dozen??

I spent enough time today on EBAY and Amazon so I figure someone has to have a place they have used with success in the past or a place that has them and I can review their selling history.

THANKS very much for helping me speed this up ASAP!!

DC

pipeline triker
06-03-2014, 05:14 PM
Rocky Mountain in there close out section. I have found some great deals.

300rman
06-03-2014, 07:57 PM
i second rocky mountain

Bren_downe
06-03-2014, 08:41 PM
Yup I've seen some good deals on RMATV, close outs. Tons to choose from!

Dirtcrasher
06-03-2014, 10:42 PM
Thanks guys, they have plenty that fit you for awesome prices!!

Not 1 single 2XL out of 30 shirts I checked. I can wear XL but I like my clothes loose and 30 washes later they don't fit loose...... :(

aldochina
06-04-2014, 12:37 AM
ya man, pretty much all I buy is close out stuff! Any of the big distibutors may have great deals. I justed shopped some bike bandit closeouts and clearance and scored a bunch of cool stuff on the cheap! I for one dont need the latest and greatest! surprised DC, usually the odd ball sizes are whats available. more than often smalls though.
here ya go 8 bucks
http://www.bikebandit.com/fox-soleed-tech-t-shirt
kinda simple, but its a 2x, and fox!

jb2wheels
06-04-2014, 12:48 AM
Hey DC - not sure exactly what you're looking for, but I also prefer a 2XL and I've had great luck with Motorcycle Superstore:
http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com/search/go#w=fox%20tshirt

Closeouts have been hit and miss on 2XL. Seems like they usually have it as if it's not as popular as M, L or XL

I've never bought more than 1 either.