PDA

View Full Version : Breast cancer 70 build

honda3
06-03-2014, 05:52 PM
I am building a pink breast cancer 70. I need some ides for decals. And someone who can make them. I am thinking pink and black or pink and white. Just not sure how to lay out the colors.Any suggestions?

Ghostv2
06-03-2014, 06:12 PM
I think pink and white would look better. You could still have black, just I would keep the fenders and tank pink with white decals. Maybe black frame. Hey, chrome always looks good. Chrome grab bar, headlight, bars, maybe motor cases. The possibilities are endless. And if I remember correctly a couple members here do graphics work but they will need something to base measurements and placement off of, as in have a 70.

Personally I hate the whole breast cancer pink ribbon thing, so much of that money never even reaches research or funding of any type. I think maybe like 10% or something I read, but hey I could be wrong. This is not that, not like your selling it for profit, your building it for yourself. But I see people selling all of this home made breast cancer pink ribbon stuff and you know none of it goes for what it should. It's dumb. But hey, it's no different than most other funding places like that.

honda3
06-03-2014, 06:51 PM
Yah it's not to sell. The frame is black. The seat is going to be white with "I ❤️ Boobies" stenciled into the back. Mrs Tammy is making it for me. Pink plastics and pink tank and forks. I bought the cool chrome rims for it too. I let the triples and bars chrome with white grips and I bought a white dune whip with a pink flag that will have the word boobies stenciled into it.

Ghostv2
06-03-2014, 07:10 PM
You plan on keeping to stock? No aftermarket front end or Chinese motors?
Should be a good looking trike. I am no fan of pink more than the next guy but the color schemes on pink trikes look awesome. There has been a few here I like now. The most notable being Regina's (3queen I believe) black widow tri-z. I see that all the time on Facebook.

honda3
06-03-2014, 09:13 PM
Yah it will have a loud Chinese exhaust that's it.