PDA

View Full Version : I just got a golf cart

Trikeaholic
12-01-2002, 01:07 PM
I scooped it up after a dead beat bidder bailed. I think I got a good deal. 230 quadsport. Im going to pick it up tomorrow. then some pics for you golf cart loving guys. needs a top end, Ive done so many 4 stroke top ends, I could do it in my sleep. wish me luck! yes, its for momma, NOT ME. I dont ride the carts. :D

Kilborg
12-01-2002, 02:28 PM
Hmm..I myself would pawn it off and buy a different machine. The little 230's handle pretty well and are forgiving enough, but the motors are pretty cheezily built (typical of zukis of this era). If your wife does not ride too hard and takes it easy on the 230, it will last awile.

Trikeaholic
12-01-2002, 02:53 PM
others say they are bulletproof........check down below.

350Xrider
12-01-2002, 03:12 PM
They may be bullet proof in a sense, what I mean is they will always run but there will always be some little problem to keep you wondering. Almost everyone I have ever seen is smoking or needs a top end or has already had one. They are nice little bikes and they handle well. And if you treat them good and don't gut them they will usually last a while. Good luck on your new quad

Trikeaholic
12-01-2002, 03:24 PM
i dont think she could hurt it, but im sure i will take it for a few merciless rides when its done.

Kilborg
12-01-2002, 04:38 PM
Well, of course. This is coming from a 17 year old that rides his machines hard. The 230's hold up well under normal use..However, in my hands its a different story.