PDA

View Full Version : 1985 ATC 200X Countershaft Needle Bearing

Sand Runner
06-11-2014, 02:13 PM
I am in the process of rebuilding one of my 200X three wheelers and have found and purchased all case bearings except the Countershaft "case" needle bearing. This bearing ahs pitting when viewed with magnifying glass and is starting to cause slight cutting on the countershaft bearing surface (not too bad), therefore I would like to replace it. This bearing is not listed as available for sale on any of the OEM parts sites. Bearing is 15mm x 23mm x 12mm and has a machined outer race. Does anyone know the part number for this bearing? or even better, where I can purchase a NEW OEM bearing? (no Chinese junk!)

ironchop
06-11-2014, 02:57 PM
I got mine by looking for an XR200 part number...they share a lot of parts but the numbers are different IIRC.....yer talking about the output side (sprocket end) of the countershaft right? I must be misunderstanding you because that bearing is a ball bearing not needle though.

Sand Runner
06-11-2014, 03:16 PM
Not the output side (sprocket end) of the countershaft. The output side uses a ball bearing (NTN 6204). I have this new bearing.

I am looking for the "blind" side case needle bearing. Bearing is 15mm x 23mm x 12mm and has a machined outer race.