PDA

View Full Version : Trikefest 14 quotes!

MIK6
06-24-2014, 12:23 PM
Ok.. so heres something I like to do.. when were camp crusing or just stopping to talk to someone people always seem to say something that makes me smile or laff..
who has some they remember??
Heres a few of my favs!

Down in the river from Dirtcrasher.. "im naked and afraid and I brought w me this rock!"
Howdy.. "I have the best Bday party every year!"
craig at the shoetree.. "let me tell ya about the duckster... THE DUCKSTERS GOT TO QUACK!! GOT TO QUACK!!"

There are more, figured id start w a few.. lol

MIK6
06-24-2014, 12:25 PM
Kintore to jen.. "hey jennn-nnnn-nn-nnnnnn! WOW shes got a 2stroke name!!"

86T3
06-24-2014, 01:35 PM
My favorite was at the mx. A woman on the radio said,"Rider down, turn 8.....its Steve (dirtcrasher)...he's ok, just taking a break"

corey koemple
06-24-2014, 04:09 PM
Another beer

MIK6
06-24-2014, 04:44 PM
Heres another one.. not sure if a self quote counts but it's the reply that makes me laff..

MIK6 to atctim.. "how you doing brother, you look 2am drunk at 3 in the afternoon!"
Atctim back to MIK6.. (while giving me a hug) "thats why I like you man, you understand how to put things in perspective!"

Billy Golightly
06-24-2014, 06:28 PM
Heres another one.. not sure if a self quote counts but it's the reply that makes me laff..

MIK6 to atctim.. "how you doing brother, you look 2am drunk at 3 in the afternoon!"
Atctim back to MIK6.. (while giving me a hug) "thats why I like you man, you understand how to put things in perspective!"

Oh my God...that is awesome :lol: :lol: :lol:

The only thing I have, Its not really a quote, but I want to paint a small picture for everyone that wasn't there (and maybe those that were can appreciate it also). I really wished I had my camera for this but I didn't, and it would'nt have worked in a photo anyways - so let me try and use words.

THE SCENE -

The floor to the mens bathroom was riddled with a red slop, more like a light speckling of a tile amongst what had been come to known by many as clayment. A thicker wider trail of mud through the main entry door, to where you would have thought it should divide into trails - one towards the stalls, another towards the showers, and a final third to the urinals, but it didn't. Alas, the entire floor as gummed and gooed in the red peanut buttery substance, the checker board patterened tile underneath invisible and unknown to most and certainly anyone that would have been in here for the first time this morning. It was a trail alright, into a bombs worth of red mud and little stones.

I shuffled my way to the center stall to take care of morning business, as I swung open the door I was greeted by the obligatory 100 small pieces and strips of toilet paper scattered amongst the narrow stall floor. The dispenser was open and some jack ass (or asses) had in typical fashion decided to try and make a paper machete project out of the muddy floor and bits of toilet paper. Or maybe there had been 1,000 people on this shitter and 1 out of 10 had dropped a small piece on the floor - that being the case I don't blame them for leaving it on the floor.

Even at 7:10AM in the morning, the bathroom was hot and humid - I'm not sure if this was their strategy to keep people from hanging out in here all day long in the a/c or the architect made an illustrious decision to to not ventilate the room. In any case, the place could double for a sauna in the capacity for heat, humidity, and darkness. A trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro sauna paradise.

I walked in and turned around and closed the door, one of the few that would latch and not swing back open to the otuside while you'd be on the throne. On the inside of the door is a piece of cardboard, about 6x10 in size, taped on all 4 corners with black electrical tape. In magic marker the following words were written - "Out of respect for yourself and the others after you, please have the courtesy to flush after each and every use. - Thanks Mgmt". Having been here for almost a week now, this sign was something I had gotten accustomed to. The first time it was worthy of bewilderment and a slight chuckle. After seeing it in the other 2 stalls and knowing what the place looked like on occasion, it was par for the course.

As my eyes adjusted to the light, the back of the door brightened up, streams of dim grayish light beaming around the seam through the hinges and frame. While I began see better in the dimness I started to admire some of the graffiti on the back door of the stall. Most of which, after coming to Trikefest for 11 years I had become fairly acquainted with. "Ricks car is slow" - that one had to be atleast 5 years old. "trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro you" in one script, followed by "r mom" in yet another. "420" in a wide, bold calligraphy that someone made many passes around to ensure it was never to be missed. Some white paint in an area where the chisel graffiti must have been especially vulgar or critical. A peppering of uninteresting names, initials, and tirades about certain bikes vs others completed the cluster of vandalism. Oh, the things this door has probably seen and been witness to unrecorded I thought - disappointed that there was nothing either new or funny to be found written on it.

Against my better judgement, my eyes wandered from there then to the floor. There didn't appear to be a single complete piece of toilet paper amongst the many dozen parcels strewn about. Someone had to have just been a dick and shreaded sheets while they were dropping a deuce out of shear bordem, or something. Long narrow strips, short pieces the size of my thumb, the whole gamut. The mud, in a wonderful mixture with the toilet paper was thick enough in a few places to leave a visible tread pattern from the previous customers. Only a corner or a few inches worth, but there had to be no less than a dozen different types of prints. Tennis shoes, motocross boots, some work boot style patterns, a couple smooth prints from some poor sole tasked with only flip-flops to scale this place - a truly frightening scenario indeed.

It was then I noticed the plunger. It sat in the furthest front right hand corner of the narrow stall. The plunger in itself in this environment especially was a great idea. The toilets flushed really slow with about a pisses worth of water. The toilet paper had to be a by product from manufacturing wax paper. It was great was unrolling, but wiping not so much, so you always ended up needing a ton of it. In years past I had used it with a mixed bag of results, pun intended. Me, I brought my own roll of Charmin to any planned bathroom trips for this particular reason. As I sat there, I marveled at the foresight to place a plunger in each stall to help combat these issues and thanked them silently for having the intellect and intelligence to place one there. This was your average commercial plunger - with the big thick heavy duty black bottom. Oak handle, with a radiused end.

My body now sweating in the hot trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro sauna environment, began to do what I thought was playing tricks on me. This plunger had something written on the handle in magic marker, but I couldn't quite make it out. Curious, I leaned over the front of the pot a bit closer to make sure I was seeing what I thought I was. And sure enough as the world is round, the plunger handle had wrote on it in black magic marker:

"For kitchen sink use only."

And that my friends, is my Trikefest 2014 bathroom story.

ironchop
06-24-2014, 06:32 PM
^^^^^^ omg that`s effin priceless!!!

hoosierlogger
06-24-2014, 06:58 PM
I stumbled out of the trailer Saturday morning and said "It feels like someone trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro in my mouth and hit me with a Taurus."

just ben
06-24-2014, 07:02 PM
I noticed the plunger aswell lol.

just ben
06-24-2014, 07:12 PM
One that sticks out to me was from my own brother after he tried to kill me and a cooler full of beer at the herk and jerk. "Sorry,I thought they said go" Mind you my trike/cooler wasn't even running and he had 10 people yelling "WHOA" at him.

CRAZY70MAN
06-24-2014, 07:14 PM
Down at weezy's camp just as darkness fell. I think Ironchop,me and a few others were solving the worlds problems,talking NRA:twisted:...next we hear a alt50 start in the darkness next to him and in one quick sequence after it starts, it goes wide open waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa and smashes into his trailer and dead silence?? We look at each other and go check it out finding one of the campers picking up the 50 saying..."The 50 got me"............no damage and no one hurt but the quoute I will remember was the guy who had clearly been obliterated on beers since who knows when, stagger up side to side and scream..."Man I am gonna get @#$%^& up tonight:wondering:wondering lmao.........had he only known he was already there 6 hours ago>>>>>>>>>>:wondering

big specht
06-24-2014, 08:52 PM
I had to get a pic while I was there:D196379

kiser
06-24-2014, 09:00 PM
That plunger was funny!

Billy Golightly
06-24-2014, 09:17 PM
I had to get a pic while I was there:D196379

Holy Shiiiiit!!!!! LMFAO! That is trailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotr ailpro awesome

Billy Golightly
06-24-2014, 09:23 PM
I am laughing so hard right now...oh my god....LMFAO...dude, thank you so much for taking that picture. I had been telling people about that and I know they thought I was making it up Meowing awesome!

Tri-Z 250
06-24-2014, 09:28 PM
Here's mine...Maybe next year, which is five years running since the twins.

blue27
06-24-2014, 09:53 PM
Dirtcrasher at the awards "hey are those sweatshirts from last year for sale? someone stole mine"

Me "you mean you got drunk and lost it?"

Dirtcrasher "yea your right , you know me to well"

Eric250R
06-25-2014, 01:07 AM
So glad you started this thread Mike, I've thought about starting several times but never got around to it. Anyway, by far my most favorite quote was from the enthusiast. Walking up to me and looking down at how filthy he was he says: " Man, I'm not just dirty, I'm Rusty dirty". Almost pissed myself.

My second favorite, which isn't so much a quote but just a funny story. And def falls in the line of ATCTIM being 2am drunk at 3pm, lol. Me and peepers coming rolling around a turn and there stands Tim in the middle of the road taking a leak, and I mean literally standing in the middle of the road. We roll up and he doesn't even know we're there, he's completely lost in his self lol, peepers smacks him on the arm and says: "hey buddy" Tim, then shifting his eyes to us and realizing he's not alone excitedly says: "Oh, hey guys!" All the while continuing to urinate. Lol

M.Pargiello
06-25-2014, 05:50 AM
On Saturday night at probably 3-4am at shoe tree, peepers commented on losing his voice.

Lindsey "did the dust make you lose your voice?"

Peepers "no, it's just dehydration and alcohol poisoning"

MRSOUND
06-25-2014, 06:44 AM
Gary after chewing on a piece of my hot jerky and spitting it back out onto the the ground "you trying to f'n kill me? I'm gonna die!" after being heckled he picks it back up and sticks it back in his mouth for a few more chews only to realize it's still hot and spits it back out for good.

fabiodriven
06-25-2014, 06:59 AM
The Stud after smashing Mr Sound's respectable OEM fender- "I hope you like Maier!"

atctim
06-25-2014, 09:01 AM
On Friday night when all the motocross dirt bike guys were filing in, right after dark, a group of us, maybe 25 trikes were looking for an impromptu Taurus VS Taurus pull off location. As we headed up through the main parking lot, the motocross bike guys were lined up pulling in a string as long as the parking lot. As we were single file driving by them, a guy hanging out the window of a truck in disbelief from all of the trikes says "What the F###!"

Still laughing about that one.

MIK6
06-25-2014, 10:10 AM
Another one of them perspective conversations...

Me to Nate the morning after his wreck.. how ya doin man? How's the knee?
Nate to me.. "It's ok"
Me back.. "Its ok or its TRIKEFEST ok??"
him back w a smile... "its TF ok, ill get thru the week!"

keister
06-26-2014, 12:55 PM
I don't remember the exact context, but it was said by several different people. In so many words, the approximate quote is:

"So now Just Ben is the voice of reason at TrikeFest"

just ben
06-26-2014, 01:05 PM
I don't remember the exact context, but it was said by several different people. In so many words, the approximate quote is:

"So now Just Ben is the voice of reason at TrikeFest"
That came from a very late night at the bra tree. I think I stunned Amanda a little.

keister
06-26-2014, 01:16 PM
New Best Friend Joe, was up at our camp after leaving the river. Jake the Snake was ripping huge wheelies on that giant 4x4 quad of his. Every 30 seconds for about 5 minutes, someone else would walk up to him and say:

"Did you just let Jake ride your kwad?"
"I hope you didn't just let Jake ride that"
"Did I just see Snake on your quad?"
"Why would you let Jake ride that quad"

The look on his face after about 6 people came up to him was absolutely priceless.
BTW, Joe - how's that thing running? I seriously hope no damage was done - bet you never do that again.....

86T3
06-26-2014, 02:56 PM
New Best Friend Joe, was up at our camp after leaving the river. Jake the Snake was ripping huge wheelies on that giant 4x4 quad of his. Every 30 seconds for about 5 minutes, someone else would walk up to him and say:

"Did you just let Jake ride your kwad?"
"I hope you didn't just let Jake ride that"
"Did I just see Snake on your quad?"
"Why would you let Jake ride that quad"

The look on his face after about 6 people came up to him was absolutely priceless.
BTW, Joe - how's that thing running? I seriously hope no damage was done - bet you never do that again.....

Hahaha, i forgot about that part. How was i supposed to know? Its running fine, must have just sucked some oil up into the breather or something. Guess they arent made to do 6 100 yard high speed wheelies in a row. It was impressive to see though, snake and wikersham have incredible ballence

atctim
06-26-2014, 03:21 PM
No worries Joe - I've seen that from several new 4-strokes, after setting down a big wheelie and bunch of oil smoke comes out the pipe - no big D! The look on Angela's face when everyone was asking why you let Jake ride it was priceless nonetheless.

keister
06-28-2014, 04:26 PM
....... How was i supposed to know? .........

Which is exactly what you said at that moment. And yet another great trikefest quote

hoosierlogger
06-28-2014, 07:51 PM
The 4 guys that we're camping next to us had an enclosed trailer too. They pulled in, set up and we started talking. One guy saw the window ac I had installed in place of the side door on my trailer. The guy turned to his trailer, pointed at it, and said "we like it in the back door". The other 3 guys called him all kinds of names. After he realized how his poor choice of words sounded, that was the running joke for the rest of the week.

They were from Michigan, but not on the forum. They all had 110's

captainweezy
06-17-2016, 12:16 AM
Down at weezy's camp just as darkness fell. I think Ironchop,me and a few others were solving the worlds problems,talking NRA:twisted:...next we hear a alt50 start in the darkness next to him and in one quick sequence after it starts, it goes wide open waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa and smashes into his trailer and dead silence?? We look at each other and go check it out finding one of the campers picking up the 50 saying..."The 50 got me"............no damage and no one hurt but the quoute I will remember was the guy who had clearly been obliterated on beers since who knows when, stagger up side to side and scream..."Man I am gonna get @#$%^& up tonight:wondering:wondering lmao.........had he only known he was already there 6 hours ago>>>>>>>>>>:wondering

I just reread this. Laughing my ass off. That dude was pounding lebatt blue's at 6:30 am and when he crashed, it was near dark. It's definitely worth a bump to the top.

mollie8000
06-17-2016, 08:56 AM
remember it well,i almost got out of my lazy chair