PDA

View Full Version : Boston Folks!!?? Out there!?

oeduardo67
06-25-2014, 10:50 PM
How's it going guys! I haven't been on here for the longest but I have come back from hibernation. I recently moved in from Los Angeles to Boston. I am studying chemical engineering for my undergrad at MIT here in Boston, and I wanted to know who lived out here?

I wanted to make some money outside of school. Maybe disassemble atcs, atvs, motorcycles, and post them on EBAY and craigslist. I am simply looking for something to have on the side. Any ideas would be appreciated! Thank you in advance!!

-Eduardo Orozco

Dirtcrasher
06-27-2014, 07:12 PM
You'll do well with MIT!! Great choice.

Lots of us within an hour or less of Boston.

Look on Craigslist and keep your eyes peeled in backyards that are less populated for projects. Not too many of those in Boston though :lol:

hoosierlogger
06-27-2014, 07:27 PM
I have 2 boston terriers. Does that count?

Dirtcrasher
06-27-2014, 07:59 PM
^ Only if they can't pronounce their "RRR's" BAH,CAH,FAH,YAHD,CAHB and on and on :D

hoosierlogger
06-27-2014, 08:47 PM
They can't talk Steve, they are dogs. Lol

Dirtcrasher
06-28-2014, 01:33 PM
Yeah, but they can Bahk :lol:

redsox
07-02-2014, 06:15 PM
you should have brought all those cherry, RUST FREE, sun faded parts east with you. you could have made a killing!!! welcome to boston.

-side story about dogs- I was once doing some work in the home of a spanish speaking family. They had a nice dog and i was playing with it. I told it to sit, and the mother, serious as a heart attack, says "my dog cant speak english." I told her, "mine either." She didn't get it.