PDA

View Full Version : True story

Big_dave_jr
06-26-2014, 10:37 AM
As soon as I got home from work, my son of 6 years old and my daughter of 5 years old come running up begging to ride the tri zinger. Yes the exact tri zinger I just painstakingly refurbished. My son started out. He rode for 20 minutes without incident. Then I noticed something on the tire causing it to bounce up and down. So I waved him in for a landing to see what appears to be dog $h!t smooshed between the knobies on my brand new front tire. So I approached with caution, and with a small stick I dug out small piece of the loaf to test my hypothesis. I sniffed it and it smelled like soil, dirt, not poop. Cool! So without hesitation I ran my fingers through the groves of the knobies to get all the dirt out. As I was knuckle deep, my son on the trike let out a gagg just as I was slapped across the face with the hot stench of dog crap! The fight or flight instinct kicked in and without thinking I turned tail and ran away gagging. But it was too late, the damage had been done. Now I have a dog $h!t encrusted left hand. So I make a run for the hose leaving my 6 yr old son to fend for himself. I did get the dog dirt out from under my finger nails, finally and reassured my son that he was gonna be ok. I hosed and blasted all the soil and poop off the machine, dried my sons eyes and sent him off to finish his ride. This just proves that even a crust of dog $h!t can't stop us from having fun on our trike!

prometheus
06-26-2014, 02:24 PM
Roflol! I hope I am laughing with you. We have all been there in some form of that story. Bottom of shoe, ATV tire, even on the carpet. One of those stories you tell and laugh about later. Thanks for the share.

UFLBret
06-26-2014, 03:24 PM
It's even worse when you have a large dog like a doberman or a german shepherd. Ask me how I know..... :(

Big_dave_jr
06-26-2014, 03:29 PM
I don't even have a dog!!

briano
06-27-2014, 12:30 PM
The first thing I do with a mystery substance is put my hand in it, next is the taste test.

jb2wheels
06-27-2014, 03:20 PM
It's even worse when you have a large dog like a doberman or a german shepherd. Ask me how I know..... :(

and are barefoot...

and it's still warm

08rap
06-27-2014, 07:59 PM
Oh my you guys are killimg me here........lmao!!!!!

jb2wheels
06-27-2014, 10:05 PM
and are barefoot...

and it's still warm

... and your best friend brought his Great Dane over...