PDA

View Full Version : My Tri-Z

adamszwheeler
06-28-2014, 08:37 PM
Couldnt wait to get a pic up. Finally done...ish...post more on it later, phones and this site dont mix well

elvetost
06-28-2014, 10:19 PM
Very nice! Post more pics up man! Looking forward to some details!

King Trikester
06-29-2014, 10:47 AM
Nice looking z I cant wait till mine looks that good

adamszwheeler
06-30-2014, 08:44 PM
Hey thanks a lot guys. Its very nice to hear some positive feedback on her. Elvetost i will get to that post on her, pro's con's all of that just been focused on my carb/jet issues. I know nothing about carbs so all i have been doing is reading about jetting these past few days...let me hear it run right and ill get into detail about the whole build.....anyone know carbs???? Message me and ill let you know what i have going on..

elvetost
07-01-2014, 05:54 AM
Hey man!
To get started on tuning the carb, you'd wanna start by doing some reading on how to read the spark plugs first. There's a few articles here on how to do this, check out plug chop and such...
This is because we do not have the equipment to be able to read air to fuel ratios, hence its the next best thing..
Since you are using one of the mikunis, I have found them to be a lil hard to tune right, but maybe that's just me. Personally, I like my pwk carbs, but again that's just me..

Anyways good luck with it man. I am sure you'll come out this with a much better understanding of what is what after you are done. :)