PDA

View Full Version : No Sense of Humour?

El Camexican
07-03-2014, 04:21 AM
That’s right nothing. My laughing emotion has been MIA for over a month. Some may recall this happened to my:rolleyes: emotion some months back and that a certain someone got his Fruit of the Looms twisted into a knot over my attempted tongue in cheek complaint and it all ended with the thread getting locked down, so I’ll cut to the chase here and just say it would be nice if I had some other way to express myself besides winking at everyone like a KC queer, or worse yet going back to Scooter Trashes’ treasure trove of online emotions and once again finding myself drawn to the adult section and posting Discovery Channel type images of open minded emotions doing the nasty.:drool: Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you,

El C.

hoosierlogger
07-03-2014, 05:18 AM
So sorry for your loss. I'll keep you in my thoughts.

El Camexican
07-03-2014, 07:11 AM
So sorry for your loss. I'll keep you in my thoughts.

I'm not giving up hope yet. It might just be hanging out with Barnett's edit button. (perfect place to put laughing emotion)

DohcBikes
07-03-2014, 11:53 PM
If it makes you feel any better my entire emoticon panel is on the frits. Every time I click on one it pastes some "to improve this image press shift plus blah blah whatever" and it is really not enjoyable at all...

Bren_downe
07-04-2014, 12:14 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Scootertrash
07-04-2014, 08:01 AM
So El-

Do you know how to wash a dolphin?

With an all porpoise cleaner :lol::lol::lol::lol:

(Just trying to bait your laugher into coming out of hiding)

Did you try clicking on the "more" tab of your smiley panel?

elvetost
07-04-2014, 08:37 AM
El, you need to have your sack sorted. Get the missus on the job. Life is funnier afterwards.. LOL!

redsox
07-04-2014, 08:42 AM
What do you call someone else's cheese???

NACHO CHEESE!!!! :D :-D

El Camexican
07-04-2014, 10:54 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Freakin show offs!!! When Obama's done setting things right you'll be left with one of those and DOHC and me will have the other three!

czac
07-15-2014, 10:26 AM
That’s right nothing. it would be nice if I had some other way to express myself besides winking at everyone like a KC queer,

Are you saying you WERENT hitting on me all those times? Well if that's so I guess I can come back here and post more often now...
lol,lol,lol... :beer

thestud25
07-17-2014, 02:14 AM
I'll start a petition at TF15. Lol :lol::lol::lol::lol: