PDA

View Full Version : mrytle beach?

aldochina
07-14-2014, 12:50 AM
taking the fam down in a few days. what i really want to know is where the best eats are?? Cant wait for some good seafood, and maybe some BBQ also. if you frequent the area let me know. Also welcome suggestions on other activities or places to visit. thanks

tri again
07-18-2014, 02:07 AM
taking the fam down in a few days. what i really want to know is where the best eats are?? Cant wait for some good seafood, and maybe some BBQ also. if you frequent the area let me know. Also welcome suggestions on other activities or places to visit. thanks

It's been many years but all I remember is finding fossilized shark teeth in the sand/water line.
Maybe 100 or so a day.
I imagine good seafood and hope someone can give suggestions.
Have a Great trip.

redsox
07-23-2014, 08:19 AM
go to "Rio's" Brazilian barbecue. it was a little pricy, but i would imagine that it is how kings eat. also, they will send a little cart over to your table where this little chick will mix you a mojito using all fresh stuff. AWESOME. i swear, the feeling was like getting a little high. very cool, mellow, different kind of drunk. place is so great. granted, all this advice is coming from a bud light and cheeseburger guy, sooo.