PDA

View Full Version : New to the forum with a couple questions

zRxsix3
07-14-2014, 06:07 AM
Hey guys, new to this forum and new to the 3 wheeler scene. I am usually out playing around in 4wd trucks but recently found a ATC 110 and had to have it! (plus its not as expensive breaking this then it is breaking my trucks...) well since i have owned this wheeler i have done few minor maintenance things to it like change the oil and what not but i am having a little trouble trying to get the spark arrestor to come out. What tool would be best to get it out?

And another question, there is a guy is selling some parts off of a ATC 200 around me and was wondering if the back utility rack would fit my 110? or is the frame on the 200 bigger and have a different set up (bolt pattern, or way its mounted) than a utility rack meant for a 110

I don't know much about these things and i am willing to learn! Thanks

d.walker43
07-14-2014, 04:27 PM
Hello, and welcome to 3 wheeler world! Im new as well, I bought my first trike last week and love it! I own a ATC 185s. anyway, for your questions, im pretty sure they sell a special tool to remove spark arrestors. I have no idea what its called but look it up on ebay, they should have a tool for it. Also, im pretty sure the frame size on 200 is bigger then 110, however it may still work. I have a 185s with a 200 Big Red rear utility rack on it and it works fine, I didn't mount it though the owner before me did and it looks like he did some custom work on the back to make it mount. He put 2 holes in the fenders that have 2 metal stubs sticking out that the utility rack has 2 holes in it that line up with these stubs and a pin goes through them. Looks like custom work to me, but im not sure. I don't know, I would contact the seller and meet with him, bring your 3 wheeler with you and see if his rack would be able to mount. Good luck!

zRxsix3
07-15-2014, 12:35 AM
Thanks for you input! i will look for the tool and i might just get the rack, the guy wants 25 bucks for it