PDA

View Full Version : sooooo sad. Guilttripped into offing 2x 250sx's.

tri again
07-17-2014, 05:50 AM
Never again.
One 87 250 sx and an 85 sx, literally a lil' ol' lady trike
she used to go the the mailbox.

HOW many Do you NEED?
welp?
I'll tell ya. I walk with a cane and like to have them outside every door and everywhere I look, quite honestly.
Might even build a ramp so I can drive to the upstairs of the barn.

In the year it';s been since I sold those?
You think I can find another or 2 to replace them?
1200 is my budget for each, negotiable, of course.
I canNOT find and sx or es
within 200 miles.
in the last 4 months.
On a happy note, the festival season is over and only 2 people died
out of 50,000.

Keep smiling everyone and never ever sell a trike .
DamN
one sx had racks and was simply filthy, mudcaked,and bulletproof.
Girlfriend is gone now but the sx would have been with me for generations.
Pls don't make the same mistake I just did.

Happy summer everyone.
Be careful and take pictures.

DohcBikes
07-17-2014, 06:51 AM
I'm going to start building more 2 wheelers again just because it hurts to sell the trikes after they get the TLC they've needed for years. I try to choose a worthy buyer but they all claim theyll keep em nice and on 3. I don't believe them lol. I now have 4 trikes and none of them are geting sold ever.

murrietamike
07-17-2014, 11:07 AM
I don't sell anything ... I have learned that once you buy something and have it that if you do sell it.... you never seem to have the money to get it back..... They are going to have to burry me with my bikes...

Trike_crazy
07-17-2014, 03:43 PM
I've had convince my wife and people I know of this very thing. "How many many do you need?" Or "You can't ride them all at once". Once I sat down her down a showed her how much I had in my toys compared to what people would pay for them she better understands why I wont sell. That and I keep her happy by building/ buying her stuff to ride. That way if she says I have to sell I'll sell hers first!

coolpool
07-17-2014, 06:23 PM
I just ask the wife if she would be happier if I dragged another girl home instead of machines, even worse if I paid the girl....nuff said ;-) Tri you gotta do what you gotta do sometimes. Good things come to those who wait; it'll happen again.