PDA

View Full Version : New rules

daddybrad
01-10-2004, 11:31 PM
I am here and there everyonce in a while and have been for years now. Maybe I am talking out of school, however it's crazy the bull people have started and caused to the point of having to have a sticky post to nake people aware of the basic rules we should already know. I remember when the site was so new there were only a few of us and we were on a first name basis, I spent hours on here chatting back and forth and have made some really neat relationships with people across the world. I am so happy the site has grown so much, I really am. The bad side to this is just like so many thing in the world today~ we all run across weirdo's and freaks everyday........ I have had so many fun times on the board and am guilty of bumping every few days to try and move some parts I cn't use and hate to put money into an ebay pocket, been burned to many times. Sorry to rant and maybe I am off track.......I just miss the old days, I really think we could still have them back if we would all just think before we type, myself included. Anyway just a thought, Thanks Howdy, Billy and all who have made such an effort to make this site friendly to all ages, even though they should'nt have to be babysitters I guess it comes with the groth of the site!

Thanks for taking the time to read

Brad~ aka daddybrad

YAMAHA_Jim
01-11-2004, 04:07 PM
Well said Daddybrad, I also remember the old days.Now there's so many people here I cant remember everyones first name.I also dont spend as much time on the PC as I used to. Seems like everytime i come on here now someone is banned for something or other.Brad is right though,the more people you have,the greater the chances for conflict.
I will be in and out as long as 3ww is here. I also feel really old being the websites oldest active member :)

daddybrad
01-11-2004, 07:37 PM
:D I am getting up there too in age!!! Good to hear from you, it's been a while! Take care Brad~ aka daddybrad

Howdy
01-12-2004, 12:34 AM
I remember those days myself TriZ Jim. I remember when there was just 1 board. Classifieds, help, and everything else was on it. You could post something and it stayed on the front page for 2-3 days. I sure do miss the atmosphere back then.

Howdy

P.S. Daddybrad, your not that old.

Wickedfinger
01-12-2004, 06:12 PM
Howdy...... we still have that for us oldtimers - The "Club". (many members will now be asking - THE CLUB?) I think we may be underusing it. 8)