PDA

View Full Version : Racing rivals

Trike_crazy
08-07-2014, 06:26 PM
So I downloaded this game to my phone and have been addicted since..... in less then a week I gave made to 30+ in xp. It's not like some other games were you have to wait after using all of your energy. The only thing that will get you is the damage to the engine after every race. But if you have more then one car like i do you can bounce between cars and if you feel like you have the edge then you can race for pinks but WATCH OUT. There may be a guy like me waiting with a 12+ second car while you are racing with a near stock POS.. IF you guys wanna play look me up. My username is, THE STIG86.

rg97
08-07-2014, 06:46 PM
I beat the career then pink slipped my car with another. Missed a shift and it was over. Uninstalled after that

Trike_crazy
08-08-2014, 01:46 PM
I only raced for pinks once and I won but it was close enough I dont race for pinks anymore, Ill go all in in but i wont race for pinks because there is too much to lose unless you know its a sure thing you are going to win and at this point i still have trouble with the 1-2 shift on some cars because some of the cars rev so fast.